Wanted: drivers side front fender

Individuals may post anything, but it would be best to keep it related to automobiles.
ochy38

Hey everyone,

Looking for a front drivers side fender for my Kizashi. Its a 2010 base model, in Silver/Grey (im guessing premium silver metallic? I need to look up the code still). Was in a minor fender bender and hoping to just bolt on a used fender in good shape. Found a couple yards with grey kizi's but nobody has bothered to get back to me about them yet...

Thanks!
ochy38

Bump...

This is my girlfriends car.... Just told me today she rear-ended someone who just stopped in the middle of nowhere in her lane... what a headache. Anyway, now also looking for a front bumper in silver in addition to the fender. Would be a good opportunity to upgrade to the GTS style if its out there but not picky. Let me know if you have anything or know where one is.
KuroNekko

Check junk yards or junk yard sites. Ebay is probably your best bet as many parts scrap yards sell parts online that way. Otherwise, you can buy new but it will be expensive.
https://monsterfactoryparts.com/partloc ... eid=217481
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
ochy38

Thanks for the info.. have been keeping an eye on car-part.com and Hollander, and havent been too successful. Most places wont ship fenders, it seems, and most of the salvaged kizi's have been front end accidents, anyway, which really makes it tough to find front end body parts in general. Oh well.. something will come up. Not the end of the world, I'm sure a decent body shop could probably repair & paint the front bumper if it came down to it, just trying to save some $$ fixing it myself.