noise in reaer while driving

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Moto
Site Admin

Disregard my amazon link if you car is FWD. I thought all Canadian Kizashies were AWD.
LPSISRL

A lot of do-it-yourselfers over torque bearings. If you look at the specs on a lot of cars, they are in inch/lbs. Basically not much more than finger tight. (after the inital torque to set them) I used to go through rear bearings like crazy on an old Dodge mini van I used to have. I way over-torqued them everytime because I never looked at the spec. So if you're going to do the bearings yourself, make sure you check the spec.
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
SamirD

And this is also an easy way to snap the bolts holding on the valve cover as most of these are also in inch/lbs.

When I was skimming through the factory service manual yesterday, I noticed a lot of low torque values. Watch the muscle!
joelzashi

My kizashi is at 70,000km and I have exactly the same symptoms. The noise comes from the rear mainly at 60km/h and 110km/h

is it normal for the bearings to go with such little kms?
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Prestige, Black, 2.4 I4 CVT.
2011 Suzuki Swift GL, Blue, 1.4 I4 5 Speed Manual.
1993 Mazda 626 GE Series 1 Hatchback, Passion Rose(Colour) 2.5L V6 Auto.