Windows proplem?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
lahm

I notice two issues with my vehicle kizash 2011 model:

1. for driver window & 2nd site windows. both make noise when moving up & down especialy when temparature is above 35 C. ( this is very starnge for new model car!! and i did not put any windows film as other try to explain the issue.

2. when i start the car , first 10 meter while accelerating i heard one time sound from the engine ( like teeeek) then it dissapear. this sound keep coming each time i start the car if it was stop for more then 30 min.

Please advice.
eatrocks

Yea I've noticed in 95+ degree heat the windows sometimes make a rubbing noise when closing.

I hear the 'click' and can pretty much feel it with my foot on the gas pedal when I first start the car and accelerate about 15 feet...
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza
Bizzenn

I had the same issue along with the window struggling to raise. The dealer adjusted and lubed the widow track. Problem solved. No more noise and operates smoothly.
murcod

eatrocks wrote:
I hear the 'click' and can pretty much feel it with my foot on the gas pedal when I first start the car and accelerate about 15 feet...
It might be the ABS system doing it's self test. ;)
David