TPMS service?

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
AlexRuiz

redmed wrote:I have read on other forums that people are putting all four sensors inside a wheelbarrow tire. Then pumping the wheelbarrow tire & sensors up to 40 lbs and throwing into the trunk. Regular stems on winter & summer rims!
Now that is brilliant! Avoids the annoyance, but defeats the purpose of the TPMS in the first place
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
alarman

I don't think that will work. I would try first by putting a good tire with a sensor in the trunk and the spare on the car and see if the tire light stays off. If the tire light comes on then the tpms module does not read the trunk area. I know on VW's The tire light will stay on with a good tire in the trunk and spare on the car.
sloopercat

Won't work, spinning of the tire is what turns the sensors on.
leeza2

Senegal wrote:so 2 weeks back i filled up the tires to 38psi when the TPMS warned me about low pressure. Since then, i have gotten the alert periodically to service the TPMS, it comes and goes...am i the only one? any suggestions?

I have a 2011 Kizashi, bought in March 2011, that had had this warning light go off 3 times already! First time was at 4k miles, they replaced the L rear sensor, reset the computer and after I drove 10 miles, it went off again. I brought it right back and they "reset" the computer. Now at 6+k miles, it went off again! Anyone else having this problem?? I will be bring it back again. :x