SEAT PLASTIC SIDE PULLING OFF

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
LarryM

I just noticed that the plastic on the outside bottom of my passenger seat has pulled off the front of the support. Do not know when this happened as in two months have only had that seat being used maybe five times and I never really looked until yesterday when I put some groceries on the front floor. Dealer say that this is the 4th or 5th one that this has happened to and it is pants legs catching on the edge of the plastic. Anyone have this problem, and do y'all think this is something on a two month old car that they should take care of nc?
:?
chevydually

yes they will and realign it to correct issue
vipkizashi

I had the same problem. My kizashi only has 2800 miles :( I made a appointment at the dealer. My screen in my gauges goes crazy when I first start the car. I'm gonna have them look at that too
2011 Kizashi SE CVT AWD.
Platinum silver metallic
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Alpine Type R 15"
Elemental designs nine.1 amp
Fat-mat sound deadening.
10,000K HID's
Triggerhappy

Ours too. Need to get it to the dealer.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's
metatrox

Mine also did this. I'm assuming pant legs caught it. I was able to just snap it back on and has been fine.
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
~tc~

Is this a "known problem" or is there a TSB?

I would like my dealer to order the parts before I have to drive an hour for them to tell me they have to orederthe parts and come back
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
OzzieKizzy

Just make sure your passengers arent wearing pants! :lol:
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
cyila

Had the same problem. The passenger seat's side plastic panel front part detached itself. The hook broke. But it was covered by warranty. So, they ordered a new part, and fixed it.