A/C Refrigerant Leak - Finally Fixed (I hope)

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Manual Kizashier

For those who may have had issues with slow A/C refrigerant leaks - mine was finally sorted out:
A/C wasn't working so after one refill it leaked out slowly after 4 months.
TX valve replaced.
3 months later - out of refrigerant again!
Low Side Valve found to have dye external to it under cap. Replaced.

So hopefully that's it! Would love to know if others have had similar issues.
Suman

I had the same issues and got told evaporator is leaking and they said it will cost 3 grand atleast. And still had to fix cause cant stand the heat in Darwin but another mechysays they haven’t look inside to tell that’s it was evaporator in less tgan half hour.
The situation was my air con stops blowing cold year about year ago and they said need to refill and did it within 2 months it again leaked. They regas it again for free but after a week same think happen i take it back and they told me it’s evaporator i have asked in this group about where to buy the evaporator but eventually find a guy who is friend of my colleague came from aboard and just casually making plan about a short trip i told them that my aircon is not working and started the conversation about all the things i did. He came with me next morning to a different mechanic and he told them to look especially here and there then jut regassed with the sealing liquid thing just cost 20 bucks extra on regaassing and now its been a while it hasn’t been any issue yet again. So most of the time fault diagnoses takes us a far away than fix.