The car struggling to start again after it's driven

Ask technical questions or post on problems/issues related to the Kizashi under this topic. Symptoms and pictures of your problem are a good idea.
NOTE: Any car related technical question can be posted here.
Mghm

Hello,
I have a 2010 Kizashi SLS of around 187,000 miles.
If I drive my car for like 5 minutes, park at somewhere, comeback and restart the car, it'll crank for long time for about 3~10 seconds. This gets worse if I have to turn off and restart my car multiple times in a day. When it's bad, I feel the car shake right before it starts.
If I don't drive for more than about 2~3 days and start my car, it'll start just fine like nothing is wrong, but if I drive and restart again later that day or the next day then it'll struggle. The longer I let the car rest the better it starts next time.
My father drove it couple times and told me that he saw a sudden, abrupt drop of RPM when he was braking that he thinks is related to this issue.
It's been like that for about year and a half, and I believe the time for my car to start is getting longer. My car always did start eventually.

I replaced the battery to a new one, but it didn't fix. However, when I tried to start the car using an Acura SUV's battery, it started just fine and did not struggle at all.

My father is expecting some electrical or fuel injection problems. Other people told me about it being the starter or alternator issue.

Have any of you had this issues and could give me an idea of what problem it'd be? Thank you in advance.
old tech

I’m leaning toward a set of injectors as the cure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Woodie

I think that's a good guess by old tech. Do a fuel pressure test and when you turn the engine off, see if the fuel pressure stays up or slowly drains off. If the injectors get crusty and don't shut off 100% then they drip fuel into the engine and flood it.

EDIT: Don't want to seem as if old tech needs my approval, he's forgotten more than I've ever known.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency