cargo net/organizer tips

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
klement

Hi,

I don't like my groceries travelling all around the trunk so I'm thinking of getting something to take care of that. I see the options for 2 different nets, one is spread on the bottom of the trunk while the other is vertical-like. I cannot see how big it is from the picture @suzuki site so here goes my question: How do you solve this? Does anybody out there have one of these nets? How good they are? How much cargo can they hold?

Or are there any other options I might like? I've seen a suzuki collapsible cargo organizer as well (listed as vitara accessory I think but they claim it should fit all models, which I guess its true), but it costs a lot more than the net(s). I haven't had much luck trying to find an aftermarket solution like this ...

Thanks!
Northernstar

i have the vertical one and it's really small. 2 to 3 regular plastic bags (like the ones from superstore) and it's full. not a very good bang for the buck imho.
Blackbelt

I have to agree with northernstar, i too have the vertical net and it doesnt hold much. I do find it useful to have Vs nothing though.
What i would recommend over that would be a Rola cargo organizer. I have one of these in my wifes smart, and it does a great job for not a lot of $$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rola-Cargo-Trun ... es&vxp=mtr
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
Hardboiled

I have both nets and I agree that the horizontal is a little small but I never use it for groceries. For the horizontal net I like to use it for running shoes, small camping gear, work gear and etc. The vertical net (it covers the front of the trunk opening) just blocks off stuff from spilling out of your trunk when you open it.
I get plenty of utility from both nets and wouldn't hesitate to get them again. The only thing I can recommend is to look carefully at what you carry in your trunk and decide from there.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi SX AWD silver
1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD red
2010 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS S-AWC grey
2009 Toyota Matrix AWD blue

Previous Vehicles:
1990 Honda Accord EX-R coupe black
1987 Honda Accord EXi grey