Two month review

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Kevinl

2012 kizashi now two months old. So far so good. Car is comfortable, easy to drive,loaded (only thing I did not get is nav)..good on gas approx 28mpg combined .
I have only seen three other in that time (I'm in central NJ)..Susuki really should do more to promote the car....doesn't make sense not to....if they could get a little traction I'm sure they could increase sales numbers
scorcher

Very unique. Here in the Ft. Myers/Cape Coral Fla area I seen about 10. I saw one identical to mine coming the opposite dirction on my way home today. Any that is a car enthusist loves this car and I get nothing but qestions (debagged the rear) about what it is and did not know Suzuki mada a vehicle like this. Many think it is an Audi. Enjoy having something different. It is a drivers car. :mrgreen:
ipaqxman

It's been about half a year since I purchased the 2011 SLS. but only averaging 20 mpg =/ wondering what I am doing wrong. 50% city / 50% highway
2011 Kizash SLS AWD
~tc~

Wow, that is really bad. When was the last time you checked the tire pressure?
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
scorcher

Wow. I am averaging over 30 wo/air. with air 28. hwy I have gotten as high as 42 with cruse on, windows up at about 55 mph. Normal around town would be 28.5. averg speed 31. Check your aver speed the lower it is the lower the mileage. Plus run your tire at at 36 lbs to 40 lbs.
NiteRider

I saw an immediate jump 3-4 MPG after setting my tire pressure to 40. It was set at 35 prior from the dealer. Little astonished by it.
'12 Kizzy GTS - Azure Gray
'10 Jeep Liberty