First time in SLS in some serious snow.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
toddrochester

My SE AWD had more ground clearance. Didnt matter, in Rochester we got pelted with snow. The SLS AWD was amazing in getting me to work this morning. The only shortcoming is the factory dunlops.
Firefly

I drove my SLS home the other night in the same storm. The Dunlops do OK considering their dimensions. I was behind a Wrangler which was having more traction issues than my Kiz.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
KizStar

I took my SLS out for some flat spins in the snow this morning. Amazing. Also, the awd deftly traveled up a snowy hill that would've been a lot of drama in a fwd car.
Twitter: @TStar_x

Function > Form
rcusgeorge

I live in Wyoming and because I'd already slid around in the hard-packed snow on the OEM Dunlops, I put on Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice WRT's, and what a difference. The more I drive my '12 SLS Kizashi the more I like and appreciate it. Only 2700 miles to date, but no issues at all. Just read a long term review in Car and Driver of the '12 Volvo s60 awd ($47,000!) and the electronics glitches they experienced.
My overall average according to the computer is 27.1 and that includes in town and lots of interstate (78mph cruise set). Checking manually, I have seen 30 mpg on a slower journey up to Jackson, in snowy conditions, going through mountainous territory.
Enjoy a Happy 2013!
chazyouwin

Second winter of 14" Blizzaks all around on our 2010 SLS FWD. Handled the solid packed ice and all other snow condiitions we met in the last week or so quite nicely. All as I very much expected.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Stodge

14"??
Juan

I also love the AWD - today I attempted to do dougnuts in frozen / snow cover parking lot. In 2wd I was spining my wheels an traction control was cutting in and out - in 4wd all 4 wheels were trying to get traction but the car computer was cutting me in an out looking for traction. It almost felt like giving the car more gas was getting me nowhere, I had to back off the gas to gain traction an spin around a bit - it was fun...
Zeid

@Juan: That's the traction/stability control/ABS computer. You have to deactivate it by holding down the stability control button, otherwise it thinks you're slipping and sliding and trying to save your life! Be careful, that sort of stuff can wreak havoc on your suspension and wheel alignment.

@Toddrochester: Hey! In Rochester as well, live in Webster, have probably seen you before as there aren't many of us...send me an email: [email protected]
Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD-Platinum Silver-Since 5/28/10
Mechanical Engineer
Owner of http://www.theCollegeDriver.com
Kinz88

Put snow tires on and this thing is a tank !
2011 SLS CVT
Platinum / blk leather
KIZFAN2

Out here in Canada we have a lot of snow as well. The AWD + Winterforce tires = tank. I have yet to get stuck, slide or fish tail. Definitely the best winter car I have owned.
2011 Kizashi SX