Does anyone have these floormats?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
golftango

Was browsing used Kizashis and came across this "2009" in Japan. Check out those floormats:

https://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/j ... /19235009/
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
golftango

And check out the grille of this 2015 model!

http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcar ... index.html
2019 Kia Optima EX Premium
Instagram: golftango
Ronzuki

My son was stationed in Japan at Yokota AFB for the last 3 years and he rarely saw an SX4 let alone a Kizashi. I kept trying to get him to find me the Suzuki OE front seat covers for my Kiz....no luck (or he was just too lazy :roll:).
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
pakizzie2015

I have to say I really like that grill.. it is very different. Man I wish they still sold them here.. as for the floor mats. no mine are the regular black with the kizashi on them.. never saw those before anywhere..

I do have a question.. can you put seat covers on these because of the airbags I was wondering if that is safe or not
KuroNekko

Those are interesting floor mats. Not sure if anyone else caught on, but that's a pattern matching the cloth seats. Neat touch.

That front grill is for the automatic cruise control sensor that some JDM models have equipped. The emblem is like that because I think a radar sensor is behind it. You see some high-end cars in the US with these sort of front grill designs too because of the radar system.
pakizzie2015 wrote: I do have a question.. can you put seat covers on these because of the airbags I was wondering if that is safe or not
In other markets, there were Suzuki accessory seat covers specifically made for the Kizashi that didn't interfere with the seat-mounted side impact air bag deployment. Suzuki of Australia used to have them listed as an accessory when they sold the Kizashi. The car's page has since been removed from the website, indicating that they no longer sell the Kizashi there as a new vehicle.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
DesRado

Not a fan of that grille at all. Too blocky and doesn't match the rest of the car.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

FrankoLaMoya

Are you referring to these ones? The Kizashi emblem is made of steel/metallic plate (not sure).

That is what I got with my 2012 Kizashi Sport (canadian model)...keeping them as they are very nice and look a little bit luxurious.
Attachments
Add description
Add description
mats 2.jpg (76.22 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
WIKizashi

Wow, I wish my set of mats came with the one for the rear center "hump." Maybe it was only for the Canadian market? My kid's car seat is in the middle and her boots drip all over the hump in the winter. I put a towel down but obviously it doesn't look as nice.
Brock

Yep I've got them is AUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KuroNekko

WIKizashi wrote:Wow, I wish my set of mats came with the one for the rear center "hump." Maybe it was only for the Canadian market? My kid's car seat is in the middle and her boots drip all over the hump in the winter. I put a towel down but obviously it doesn't look as nice.
No, the rear middle carpet is part of the set. My Kizashi came with them all when I bought it used.
I must say that the Kizashi's carpet is very high quality and I also really like that the entire underside is like velcro and sticks to the floor very securely. It's much better than most other car carpets that are only secured by a weak plastic clip.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)