Paddle Shifting

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

Anyone wanna go for a ride? 8-)
Ronzuki

WESHOOT2 wrote:Anyone wanna go for a ride? 8-)
let me grab my helmet first....
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KuroNekko

WESHOOT2 wrote:Anyone wanna go for a ride? 8-)
No, but I do want to see some dash cam footage.
Your work commute is like the polar opposite of mine. My commute is about 15 miles but can easily take over an hour due to horrid traffic... and that's every single f@#king day. Last week, it took me 40 minutes to move 6 blocks. Not 6 miles, 6 city blocks.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
WESHOOT2

Yep; lived in Gaithersburg, worked RIGHT DOWN TOWN DC, traded paint and creased sheetmetal all too often (and on purpose?).

I've been told video is evidence........and cops give you really funny looks when you drive past them wearing your bucket..... ;)
wobki

Hell yeah weshoot2 that's like my kinda driving. :3
I like to pretend I'm a Finnish rally driver. xD
WESHOOT2

Not pretend:

I try to remember that someone just like me might be coming around that blind corner the other way.
I try to remember there might be a gaggle of senior Canadian bicyclists, or two moms with side-by-side strollers, or someone walking their dog on a long leash, in the middle of the road when I jump that rise or slide through that blind corner.
I try to remember the rare Statie or local parked or cruising as I slew down the gravelly hill going obviously too fast.
I try to remember how hard it'll be to replace my 2012 AWD KIzashi GTS Sport, and what my deductible is.

But at my advanced age it's easy to forget all that, except how to mat the go-pedal :lol: