why did you buy your KIZASHI

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
AlexRuiz

rjc1976 wrote:The reasons why I bought:
-Great interior...loved the SLS trim, the quality, and all the features it came with for the price.
-Great handling while still having a decent ride.
-Came in manual transmission.
-Better gas mileage than I'm used to (my past two cars, Subarus, averaged about 24 - 25 mpg on premium, while this one averages 29 - 30 mpg on regular).
-The right size....not too small and not overly big like an Accord or Sonata.
-Unique...you don't see tons of them like Civics.

I've been very happy with the Kizashi. It reminds me a lot of my 1999 Passat, but with much better handling. If my car were totaled today, I'd run out and get another one. My only complaint is the lack of AWD availability on the manual versions.
Wait, you have a SLS MT? :o
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
rjc1976

Yep...it was tough to find, but I actually managed to get an SLS in manual in the color that I wanted (silver).
AlexRuiz wrote:
-Great interior...loved the SLS trim, the quality, and all the features it came with for the price.
-Better gas mileage than I'm used to (my past two cars, Subarus, averaged about 24 - 25 mpg on premium, while this one averages 29 - 30 mpg on regular).

I've been very happy with the Kizashi. It reminds me a lot of my 1999 Passat, but with much better handling. If my car were totaled today, I'd run out and get another one. My only complaint is the lack of AWD availability on the manual versions.
AlexRuiz

rjc1976 wrote:Yep...it was tough to find, but I actually managed to get an SLS in manual in the color that I wanted (silver).
AlexRuiz wrote:

I say you post some pictures :o
We had a huge thread discussing if a SLS with MT existed. Well, you have proven that it DID exist :)

Alex
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
~tc~

MT SLS were available in 2010 models.

In 2011 models, I believe they were technically available from Suzuki, but none were imported to North America.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Cocoabisq

Hi!
I just picked up my 2011 Kizashi today!
I traded in the SX4AWD.. it only had 20,000 miles on it, but the seats weren't so comfy for me.. I am in the car a LOT!
This seems much cushier..
I am hoping it will be better for my back!
SwiftSport

Actually, Carmax had a 2011 Kizashi SLS with manual transmission in Stockbridge, GA a few weeks ago. Stock number 7666219. Azure Gray. It was listed as a GTS, but when I looked at the pics it had a leather interior with heated seats. $21995. Was only there for a couple of days... :cry:
hitman4free

I have had one other Suzuki, an SX4 (2008) base sedan. Loved it, I traded an 02 Explorer for it because it was startinf to need repairs and even with a V6 it sucked on gas. So on a whim i test drove the SX4, and at the time the only dealer that would take my trade on an Explorer was suzuki, so i drove it, loved it and bou8ght it. then the Kizashi came out later that year and i wanted ti, but i just bought my SX4, so i kept it for 2 years and decided maybe ill trade it if the price was right, ....48,000 miles on it i got 10,500.00 on trade plus 2,000.00 off for loyalty, i still owed on it but rolled over the remainder and today i am a proud Kizashi owner. It eve turns heads when im on Long Island which is surprising because you are surrounded by Bentleys and Masseratis down there.
rjc1976

I say you post some pictures :o
We had a huge thread discussing if a SLS with MT existed. Well, you have proven that it DID exist :)

Alex

I guess I missed that thread. Otherwise I would have chimed it. I'm not on this site often, so I'm sure I've missed lots of interesting threads.

Indeed the 2011 model year SLS with MT does exist. I took delivery of mine in Dec 2010.

I don't have any exterior pictures of my car right now, but I do have an interior picture:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/imag0191f.jpg
hitman4free

@Cocoabisq My friend hated sitting the SX4 because it hurt his back too, But says the Kizzy seat are way more comfy....plus hes almost 300 lbs and feels comfy in the back seats too, as well as the fronts.