What floor mat do you guys use?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

Shaneous wrote:
Northernstar wrote:
Shaneous wrote:.. i haggled for a set of Suzuki Kizashi mats when I purchased that have the Metal Kizashi Logo imbedded in the front mats, and a 3 part press studded rear matt set. They also have a velcro-like (not velcro) texture underneath that helps them stop slippage, as well as retention clips in the front.

they are great, but maybe a little thin on the drivers side.. My work shoes have already carved a nice little ditch in front of the accelerator.
Where can I get one of these? I live in Canada so it might be a little hard to come by @@
Ahh I see you have snow concerns hence you have some specific needs. Forget the mats I have then. they are not snow-friendly. Needless to say it doesn't snow much down here in South Australia ;-) (we may get a light sprinkle on top of our highest 'mountain' (Hill!??) once every 5 years or so in freak conditions..)
icic~i guess the hunt for the floor mat goes on :roll:
JDReichert

I purchased a set made by Michelin (The Tire Company) that are winter type and fit the front very well. I did not purchase the set for the rear because there is never anyone back there. Sears had them on sale about 6 months ago. They had been $97.00 for the front and they sold them for $35.00. They are very deep rubber with good water holding ability.

Jerry 2010 SLS, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi
Northernstar

JDReichert wrote:I purchased a set made by Michelin (The Tire Company) that are winter type and fit the front very well. I did not purchase the set for the rear because there is never anyone back there. Sears had them on sale about 6 months ago. They had been $97.00 for the front and they sold them for $35.00. They are very deep rubber with good water holding ability.

Jerry 2010 SLS, 1977 Mercedes-Benz 280SL, 1983 BMW 633CSi
could you please take a photo when you have time?
cus i bought a set from michelin as well from canadian tire and the width is too narrow imo.
really appreciate!
kmr296

Got these at advanced auto after searching 20 places for the right ones. They can be trimmed and really fit well in the front and back.

Someone needs to make a custom fit set for the Kizashi! Would make TONS of $$

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp ... RP2028____
chazyouwin

Picked up some nice rubber mats at Sears the other day. Big ribs, complete coverage, and nice thick rubber. I think the price was about $50 all together for the four mats.

I don't obsess too much about mats because in my experience the car wash people are always giving me new ones with new logos to review (g).
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
greenwalk

I just bought a set of floor mats, all 4, winter version, for my Kizashi from my dealer here in Toronto, Canada. He had them on back order for about 4 months but eventually they came through. You may want to ask your dealer if they can get them for you now that the manufacturer understands that in some parts the world, we are in need of them. The cost was $103 which includes our sales tax. They look good, came in black, took 60 seconds to install and came with extra inserts included for the locking pins. No silver Kizashi logo but the name is on the mats. All 4 mats are a good fit. They will certainly help to prolong the life of the regular mats which take a beating here in the winter. For Toronto readers try Morningside Suzuki.
Give it a try.
Northernstar

dealer finally gave me a call saying that the floor mats have come in. I am going to take a look on Sun and see if they are any good~~

@kmr296: thnx for the info but i am looking for ones that has deep lips
Ronzuki

NortherStar, any report on these mats? worth the dealer dollars?
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Northernstar

It's a 4 pc set. The front passenger side and rear 2 pc fit perfectly. But there is nothing covering the center hump at the back and the area under the gas, brake padels and foot rest aren't covered either. I will go and ask the parts department to see if there's any extension that can go under the gas and brake padels.

They didn't tell me the pricing since the parts department was closed
RjKizashi

The ones that came with the car ...
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes