Only Kizzy in the village

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
WESHOOT2

I live in Vermont, population 620,000.
I see one the same color as mine on my way to work sometimes; I see a dark one and a gray one and a white one around; I see them on occassion.
AlexRuiz

I finally stumbled on another Kizashi! Same as mine, a white water pearl with the "S" logo in the back... I flashed my lights, beeped my horn and waved at the other Kizashi. The other driver did the same :)

Now it is 2 Kizashis around here ;)
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
~tc~

Saw my first one this weekend, it was a black SLS just like mine. Near the dealer, they must have just picked it up. We were waving, but they weren't looking I guess... Or didn't realize how rare it is to see another one on the road.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Puppy80

AlexRuiz wrote:I finally stumbled on another Kizashi! Same as mine, a white water pearl with the "S" logo in the back... I flashed my lights, beeped my horn and waved at the other Kizashi. The other driver did the same :)

Are you sure you weren't looking in a mirror ?
AlexRuiz

Puppy80 wrote:
AlexRuiz wrote:I finally stumbled on another Kizashi! Same as mine, a white water pearl with the "S" logo in the back... I flashed my lights, beeped my horn and waved at the other Kizashi. The other driver did the same :)

Are you sure you weren't looking in a mirror ?
LOL. I am sure it was another one, as I meet going opposite ways, beside, mine is shinier 8-) I used the mirror after we crossed to check his behind (the car's behind, you dirty minded ;)) and that is how I spotted the "S" logo :P
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
rocket_man

well it wasnt me, i took the S off the rear, left the SUZUKI & KIZASHI alone though. WHAT I wanted to do was take the SUZUKI and KAZASHI off and paint them black but they are like 3 pieces so it would be a serious hassle to do it. and i dont like hassle's! :shock:
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
AlexRuiz

rocket_man wrote:well it wasnt me, i took the S off the rear, left the SUZUKI & KIZASHI alone though. WHAT I wanted to do was take the SUZUKI and KAZASHI off and paint them black but they are like 3 pieces so it would be a serious hassle to do it. and i dont like hassle's! :shock:
You are also in metro Detroit? Hey, high five!
I am also planning on painting those badges black! If I man up, I'll share results :D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
naviguy

Here in So Cal, I have only seen one other one so far... The one I saw, was on the 405North near Normandie Exit, and it is the MAIN reason, I started looking at this car.

I was like, WOW! What kind of car was that!?

I researched it, and bought one a few days later...

But I am surprised we are not seeing that many on the road!

However, it's bittersweet, coz it's nice not to be 'just another' car out there... We are a RARE breed!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS - Red - CVT
Rockford System with Kenwood Navi
Rear 'Suzuki' and 'Kizashi' Badges Removed
Moto
Site Admin

I haven't seen a kizashi on the road in months.