New Rattle--Please call American Suzuki to report!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
alishajj

Hi again, after 3 days of fixing my kizashi in Suzuki dealer service here in Beirut in order to make it without noisy sound which come from front right side mainly from the glove box, and after I drive it for 2 hours the noisy sound still exist and it come from glove box, I think Suzuki kizashi need upgrade from the main company in japan , so my car now is for sale I do want it again, and am going to write a complete news report about it here in Lebanon in order to advice any one who want to buy it to think before that, also the Suzuki dealer in Beirut is responsible for selling suzuki kizashi and he knows very will about it's major problem -noisy sound- all my experience with the Suzuki dealer and with their treatments in Suzuki service and all kizashi noisy problems Information i will reported it in most Lebanese newspapers , because it's not good to pay 37000 USA dollars to buy a new car from the Suzuki company then when you drive it you will hear nosies like you are driving old car, so wait my story with Suzuki kizashi in newspaper in the coming days.
stapletondoc

I am not at liberty to say very much about it at this time, but there is a fix on the way. Don't give up yet.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD CVT in Platinum Silver
Denver, CO
RPM

I agree with Stapledonc, be patient, a solution is coming.
Anyway I have been in the same situation with another brand of cars and did exactly the same Newspapers report and after that I wished I was never born after what happened with me from the dealer's side being suwed in legal action. Take the advice of your lawyer before going into such adventure.
Anyway after my experience I thought that the factory is responsible of our problems and the Dealers and customers are both victims of factories products.
alishajj

No the dealer here in Lebanon is responsible because he knows about this problem especially the dealer owner has kizashi and he told me that this car need upgrade and he sent report for Suzuki factory in japan with the all details and they still waiting Suzuki respond, so if they know this car has noisy problem why they did not tell me before i bought it plus they are trying to fix this noise but they not successes yet.
So do not tell me the dealer is not responsible too because after I drive my car for 500 km I went to suzuki service and they told me about the noisy problem in it, Monday I going to return the kizashi for them, if they refund me what is good fine I will forget to claim but if they give me not what I think is my right I will take the payment and I will spend it all in Lebanese media to talk about my issue with Suzuki dealer fraud and the kizashi problems, then let the market decide who is right.
RPM

It seems that you want to live my experience.
If they are trying to fix factories defects without making you wait for factory's solution that means that they are full of good intentions and here is their force in court.
Think twice before acting.
Personnally I love my Kizashi and I am waiting for a factory's solution which will make me satisfied in the end.
The aftersale service is made to fix cars with defects and not perfect cars. My advice for you is to buy a car that has no aftersale service which means that this car is perfect.
Good luck.
Jean1943

I am tired of not getting a response fron Suzuki on my 2010 Kizashi. I am sick and tired of hearing the rattle. I am definitely going to get rid of the car. I've gone 4 times and still no fix. Jean
alishajj

Kizashi is a nice look car I agree about that, but noisy sound during drive over pumps. Makes me feel too bad about it, and what Suzuki factory waiting for , come on fix it!!!
RPM

Indeed it is the best car I have ever driven and owned, very silent (apart from this noise), makes me feel in a sporty car and proud to drive, we have to make a balance between the advantages and disadvantages.
Meanwhile waiting for a fix, I am using my USB music which is a perfect fix.
alishajj

Dear Mr. RPM where are you from, and did the Suzuki dealer in your location tried to fix your kizashi, tell me please how they respond when you told them about the bad noisy sound in your car, thanks.
RPM

They have been very understanding about my case but did not take any action apart from checking for any loose items which they did not, and starting from there they told me that they will inform the factory and when an official solution will be ready they will apply it on my car.
That Suzuki is very keen on making this car a success and if we are patient we will have the chance to live happily with this wonderful car.
I am living in the states.
Good day.