Projector Beam Out....Right Side ??

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NJKizashi

Whats up Gentlemen, I guess it's the first Glitch in the Kizashi at 38,400-k :x

Right Projector is Out....

Is it Hard to change out, pricey to replace ?? $$$ :?:

It just happened 8:40PM

Thanks ;)
themeat424

I can imagine a dealer will charge an arm and a leg to change the bulb. It's a little complicated to change the bulb, but there is a DIY How-TO on how to install an HID kit, and that would be the same procedure to change the bulb. Basically have to pull back the bumper by removing the screws by the fenders and on the top under the hood. After that you need to unscrew all the small bolts holding the headlight in. Once the headlight is out you can change the bulb. I can now do it in my sleep. It's not too hard once you do it a couple times.
AlexRuiz

If I am correct, the right side is easier than the left as there is *enough* space to unscrew the bulb holder and remove it. Please notice than "enough" is not the same as "ample".

Let us know how you fare :D
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
babacu

The right side bulb is fairly easy to change. You'll have to feel your way around, as you can't really see what you're doing, but not too bad.

The left side one can also be changed without removing the bumper (I've done it twice already), there are some instructions in the owner's manual. Not easy, but not impossible either.
NJKizashi

Replaced it today, I had to use the wife's Make up mirror, to see what I was doing, the toughest part :roll: was un-clipping the light clip off and then clip it back onto the bulb.

(H-7) Bulb BTW 8-)

THanks Folks,