What is the ONE thing that bugs you about your Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
murcod

:lol: Okay, so we got "ripped off" in Australia with the base model's cloth/ no lumbar adjustment seats.
David
SamirD

murcod wrote::lol: Okay, so we got "ripped off" in Australia with the base model's cloth/ no lumbar adjustment seats.
But you do have HIDs. ;)
Wonson92

SamirD wrote:
murcod wrote::lol: Okay, so we got "ripped off" in Australia with the base model's cloth/ no lumbar adjustment seats.
But you do have HIDs. ;)
Not on the base model :lol: im going to take a stab in the dark here and guess only the drivers side has power seats on the S model there? They probably didnt want to flip the design for RHD countries (such as our handbrake being on the left side of the car :roll: ) given America was the target market.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
bootymac

Wonson92 wrote:
SamirD wrote:
But you do have HIDs. ;)
Not on the base model :lol: im going to take a stab in the dark here and guess only the drivers side has power seats on the S model there? They probably didnt want to flip the design for RHD countries (such as our handbrake being on the left side of the car :roll: ) given America was the target market.
That's correct. The passenger seat is manual
murcod

Suzuki Australia wanted to pocket the extra $10 lumbar support would have cost. ;)

I wonder if it's the same in all RHD markets?
David
DesRado

Had my car about 1.5 months now, driven about 1500 miles. I'd say my biggest issues thus far are the lowish mpgs, the doors that don't unlock when you are in the car, the car not wanting to shift into 1st gear easily, the involvement just to get the headlight bulbs and license plate bulbs out, the loud bluetooth lady that you can't adjust her volume and the extremely loud and high pitched ringer when someone calls.

Also the fact you need to unlock your doors when pumping gas to unlock the fuel door... or am I missing something? :?: From what I understand when you lock the doors, the fuel tank door locks as well. I guess it'll be a good feature once gas prices go back up.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

KIZFAN2

hmm... what bugs me is that I don't have one anymore :(
2011 Kizashi SX
SamirD

DesRado wrote:Had my car about 1.5 months now, driven about 1500 miles. I'd say my biggest issues thus far are the lowish mpgs, the doors that don't unlock when you are in the car, the car not wanting to shift into 1st gear easily, the involvement just to get the headlight bulbs and license plate bulbs out, the loud bluetooth lady that you can't adjust her volume and the extremely loud and high pitched ringer when someone calls.

Also the fact you need to unlock your doors when pumping gas to unlock the fuel door... or am I missing something? :?: From what I understand when you lock the doors, the fuel tank door locks as well. I guess it'll be a good feature once gas prices go back up.
If you turn the volume while the navigation lady is talking it adjusts her volume (on the Kenwood system anyways).
SamirD

KIZFAN2 wrote:hmm... what bugs me is that I don't have one anymore :(
What happened to it? :?:
DesRado

SamirD wrote:
DesRado wrote:Had my car about 1.5 months now, driven about 1500 miles. I'd say my biggest issues thus far are the lowish mpgs, the doors that don't unlock when you are in the car, the car not wanting to shift into 1st gear easily, the involvement just to get the headlight bulbs and license plate bulbs out, the loud bluetooth lady that you can't adjust her volume and the extremely loud and high pitched ringer when someone calls.

If you turn the volume while the navigation lady is talking it adjusts her volume (on the Kenwood system anyways).
I have the RF, it doesn't work unfortunately. I've tried, trust me. :cry:
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP