What is the ONE thing that bugs you about your Kizashi?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
rocket_man

For me its the speedometer layout. It only has even numbered readouts and then the
tiny portion for odd numbers. I wish they would have only gone to 130mph on the speedo along with putting the numbers a little more spread out.

With 4k miles on mine, that is the only valid complaint I have about the car.
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
Hawkzilla

The TPMS. 3 warning displays? Really, Suzuki? And no way to disable the system. I asked my dealer to disable it and they said they can't. Major FAIL.
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
jute2003

Since the TPMS crap is a required safety feature now I doubt the dealer would be allowed to disable it legally even if it were possible. The only problem I've had with the vehicle so far is the front pillar providing a bit of a blind spot but its still not as bad as my sx4
Ronzuki

The brightness of the dash indicator lamps especially the DRL and headlamps dash lights inside the car... one or the other seems to be on all the time. Save some pennies and delete the stupid thing, I could care less. The tach and speedo gauges illuminate nicely and look rich, then you have that stupid DRL light on there acting like there's a problem or something.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
MadBlack

I find the steering heavy at slower speeds - likely due to the small steering wheel - other than that, very little to complain about
tigerbangs54

It's time that Suzuki stepped up with a real florescent or LCD display for the radio instead of the silly dot-matrix display with too few characters and no ability to scroll messages. It's a small enough issue,given the current state of technology, but I am always frustrated by not being able to see the RDS information on the radio or the names of songs or artists on my iPod.
rocket_man

tigerbangs54 wrote:It's time that Suzuki stepped up with a real florescent or LCD display for the radio instead of the silly dot-matrix display with too few characters and no ability to scroll messages. It's a small enough issue,given the current state of technology, but I am always frustrated by not being able to see the RDS information on the radio or the names of songs or artists on my iPod.
Press the DISP button on the radio, that will give you station id, artist name, song name.
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
kskizashi

The idiot light that tells me a door is open when the the readout on the dash actualy tells me which one is, also I think I already know the daytime running lights or on so you can skip that constant reminder.
2010 Kizashi GTS AWD Vivid Red
Blackbelt

Hawkzilla wrote:The TPMS. 3 warning displays? Really, Suzuki? And no way to disable the system. I asked my dealer to disable it and they said they can't. Major FAIL.
X2
I don't know who to be madder at. Suzuki for the ridiculous way they set that up in the Kizashi, or for our useless nanny government for requiring something so stupid in the first place.
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
Firefly

When I shut the engine at night, and I'm in total darkness. No courtesy lighting until I open the door.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum