A new one from Germany

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
lookin

i think kizashi beats the jetta hands down not sure about the regal
Trailboss

lookin wrote:i think kizashi beats the jetta hands down not sure about the regal
I'm amazed by the similarity of the cars interior...
http://www.buick.com/2011-regal-luxury- ... hotos.html
EightRocks

Yesterday I told you that I'm going to wrap up my Kizashi. Here it is!
The idea for this "design" I already had when my Kizzy was on the ship from Japan, so ist was only a matter of time until this.

The company which did the wrap up is in this buisness for more than 14 years now and they wrapped almost everything on this planet from Smart to Maserati ans also one Brabus/Mercedes SLR Show Car.
They needed about 2 hours and did a great job.

To close this post. I would like to give you a small preview of my new summer-rims.

chazyouwin

Wrapping looks great. As to the Regal, the Regal was sold by the GM/Suzuki dealer from which I purchased the Kizashi. I looked it over closely. It is not only the interior which is similar but the size shape look including even the windshield pillars and slope. Struck me as uncanny. However, the price of the Regal was considerably higher.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
gaww

EightRocks wrote:@gaww: Sorryfor answering so late. I don't have a lag. When I hit the pedal the car is moving like it should.

Tomorrow my Kizzy will be a little wrapped up, but not as extreme as Manu's. I will post some pictures also ofthe new rims, which are already here to be installed for the next summer.

If that is the case, then it might be that the ECU that is controlling it. I doubt thyer are putting an upgraded CVT in the cars over there.

If so, then I challenge RRM to work on it. If they could "fix" that issue alone, I would go for one of their piggybacks.
Hawkzilla

Hey EightRocks, where did you go? I want to see pics of this badazz ride with those new wheels installed!!!

White was my very close second choice of color... and seeing yours makes me envious!!! 8-)
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
EightRocks

Actually I'm in South Korea for the Next 3 weeks. After 11.000km in Three month my Kizzy can take a rest at Home.

The new wheels will be installed in march or april. For now there are winter rares on the original rims.