After Market Rims on Kizzy!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
kizzyowner2

Has anyone put new rims on their Kizzy? I'm looking for suggestions or any pics. Please post pics if you have!
yorkshireman

Try Breyton, i'm on 18" Breyton AVS and i think they look great on Kizzy! Advan RS is good too!
Trailboss

I wouldn't even consider replacing mine, I think that the stock wheels are stunning.

AlexRuiz

Trailboss wrote:I wouldn't even consider replacing mine, I think that the stock wheels are stunning.

I absolutely agree! The stock wheels on the Sport GTS and SLS are stunning!
However, as the owner of the S trim level, I will be looking for new wheels. My front runners so far are the RoadRace MotorSports RR-0207, but if the stock wheels on the sport GTS are close in price (~$200 each) I might take the stock ones instead.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
Firefly

I think the stock wheels are considerably more than that, and just available through Suzuki, which means you are paying too much. Those RR wheels are a great choice.

I have the Sport wheels pictured above and IMO they are among the most beautiful factory wheels anywhere. The 2010 18s look fantastic on the car as well.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
Trailboss

A coworker of mine had a tricked out Ford F-150 with aftermarket trim, and about the nicest looking wheels I have ever seen on a sport truck...after the mother of all hail storms hit Phoenix Az. a year ago, he found that his insurance wouldn't compensate him fairly on aftermarket parts, so his replacement vehicle ("California special" edition Mustang) was ordered with all the options, if he has any claims he won't have to deal with the hassles and denials if something should happen since these are OEM parts.

He ended up doing okay though..when the wrecker showed up, all the original parts were back on the truck, and the undamaged wheels and salvageable parts were sold on Craigslist.

Check with your insurance agent, it may be worth adding a rider on your policy if you are laying down big bucks for wheels.