Rental Fleets

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
scorcher

Well I have been wondering why I am seeing so many Kizshi in the Lee County Florida area. They are now in rental fleets. I was not able to tell which company (Hertz, Avis Nation) but they had the tags and bar codes on them. Plus the drivers were mostly FOPS. I have seen several private owners (up to 5) in the Cape Coral area. Have run into two new issues: windshield wipers were going crazy speeding up and slowing down while set on intermittant. Had the tranny lock into 3rd (CVT) after a low trip accross aligator ally back to Cape Coral. I tried to see if putting it into manual mode to bring it out of it but this did not work either. At a light I shut the car off and started it up again when the light changed and no further problems. Car is a 2010 with only 12k miles. Dealer said it has to be doing it to dianose the problem. Ha Ha.
EnfinityX

sad to hear that these are becoming fleet vehicles. It deserves much better than that fate.
nytq

I wonder what clasification they are giving the car when renting. On the flip side rental companies want a car that can stand up to rental abuse. So it could be seen as a positive attribute to the kizashi.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
Itexmon

Well being a rental is not necessarily bad... being the lowest classification yes, but even if it were.. it means that it has to withstand constant abuse because rental people just love beating the things to death :D And, if anything, it also helps boost Suzuki sells.. which in turn helps us owners to have a stronger company behind our cars.

Oh, and also. Most rental cars we've driven make us despise the car (a new Sentra comes to mind.. as we determined it had a Singer sewing motor instead of an engine). But, in this case, people will like the car and will probably get curious to research and possibly buy one... which again is helpful to the cause :D