Rear squeaks

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Firefly

I have been noticing it since around 9,000 miles. I thought it might have been the rear seatback, only on the right side, but since then am hearing it on all sides - possibly the front as well. Sometimes strut or spring bushings start doing this, and it is more noticeable when colder. I had a BMW develop similar sounds after a few thousand miles- but only on abrupt bumps - like speed humps. No real fix, wasn't a serious issue.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
Firefly

Here's an observation:
We had a long dry spell in my area, and the creaking was noticeable.
Just a few days back we went through some wet rainy humid weather, and the creaks stopped. Even a couple of days after the last rain. Silent.
Seems some bushings could use a little grease to moisten them up or something...
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
Northernstar

mine only squeaks when temp is low
EnfinityX

Brought mine to dealership, they replaced the rear sway bar bushings, didnt fix. Still can't isolate the problem.

Upon further analysis though, it seems like the frequency is much higher when there is weight in the rear of the car (eg. 3 sitting in back). Alone the problem rarely happens, but with a fully loaded rear, it happens almost on every bump.
Northernstar

i am waiting for the winter to bring my car in the shop again. my squeaking only happens when it's cold, like 0 degrees or below. it happens regardless of weather or how many people on the car.
EnfinityX

thats exactly it, colder weather and the rear squeaks. I think the problem "went away" because of the amount of lubricant they put over the entire area. But yeah they couldn't fix our problem.
Stodge

Is this limited to a specific model year? Or all years?
EnfinityX

can only report that mine was a first model year (in canada) so bought in end of 2010 as a 2011 car?