1 YEAR ANIVERSARY

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
nytq

Just passed one year. 26K miles. Only issues where paint chips (dealer repainted and didn't see another problem especially since my commute took me off of I80 and more on back roads). One recall on the puller tensioner. Haven't done the ECU reflash for the hard crank only because the dealer is just not convenient for me and it's only happend 4 times (No big deal). Otherwise there is a slight vibration from the dashboard right in front of me (again when car is first started) Car is garage kept so never see below 50F. Alighment was adjusted to correct tire wear issue (Should have been checked early on and I recommend all new owners to have it check and save yourselves early wear and replacement of the stock or other tires mounted. Otherwise car has been excellent. Still Love my Kizzy and recommend to any that ask. Mods include Intake and exhaust (part of the reason I'm hearing the vibration in the dash because you can really feel the exhaust mod in the cabin. Other cosmetic mods too. Only regular maintanance done (at home). Unfortuneatly I really haven't been able to use the AWD due to no real snow this year (very dissapointed in that LOL).

Hope all owners are enjoying the car as much as I am. Still believe this car is worth more than the money spent.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
JDReichert

:) :) Congratulations!!!! This is my 2 year anniversary. We have 22,488 miles on our 2010 SLS, and zero problems, not even a chip anywhere. Still LOVE the car.

Jerry 2010 SLS, 1977 Mercedes 280SL (show car), 1983 BMW 633CSi (show car)
eatrocks

congrats!
just got my sls awd a few days ago...omg! i've heard so much about owners having paint chips, did they use a clear coat??!?

i took mine in today to a pro tuning shop to have they do an alignment check for my 3 day old kiz with 281 miles already. they explained what a real alignment is and how tire shops like merchants/pepboys/ntb don't do a full alignment.

the results came back almost perfect, said i didn't need any adjustment , just one of the components came back just a hair off.
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza
Northernstar

my anniversary was 3 weeks ago :)
nytq

Clear coat was applied after repainting. It looked very glossy from new, so I would have to say it had it from the begining. Suzuki screwed up with the original paint, way to thin. Not that they will ever admit to it, but at least they covered it under warranty, which basically means they admit to it. Problem is they aren't really doing the right thing and repainting the entire car to add some layers of protection. Good to hear others are just as happy with the car. As far as the alighnment, I don't believe it is happening to every car. But it's one of those things that can be covered under warranty if there is a problem and you point it out within the 12K 1yr time period.

Anyhoo continue to enjoy!
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
eatrocks

A buddy of mine said they did a good paint job on my 2012, u used to detail cars...he said that even though it hasn't been waxed and had rained
Azure Gray 2012 Kiz SLS AWD CVT
2000 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
1985 BMW 325e
1993 Subaru Impreza