iPhone music connection work around

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Puppy80

Normally the stereo USB port will only allow you to play music from your iPhone. If I try to use Pandora I would usually get it to play for a minute before the stereo would freak out and flash up the "Error 2" message. The other day I was playing off my iPhone, then decided to open up Pandora and the radio actually took it. It played for quite a while and would even sometimes display the music track info. It is kind of hit and miss how long it will play before it crashes to the "Error 2", but I also just for the heck of it opened Pandora again while it was giving me the error and hit play and the music started streaming again from Pandora while still flashing the Error 2 message. :lol:

Just thought I'd share
rjc1976

Just to add to this, another potential workaround is to use the bluetooth connection. I use the the BT to stream Slacker and Pandora from the iPhone without any issues.
JJfairway

I have a Blackberry and have set Slacker to Bluetooth. I have a good connection and can control songs from the steering wheel but no sound from slacker comes through the HU to the speakers...I'm out of ideas.
Puppy80

rjc1976 wrote:Just to add to this, another potential workaround is to use the bluetooth connection. I use the the BT to stream Slacker and Pandora from the iPhone without any issues.
My car doesn't have Bluetooth, so I'm stuck with the USB cable