What color and wheels ?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Kinz88

Hey yall saw this pic online and was wondering is this color is for 2013 or another country ? Next question is can i get these wheels they look awesome !!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (59.36 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
2011 SLS CVT
Platinum / blk leather
Wonson92

That particular car/photo is from the Indian debut. I don't believe they are standard wheels even there but the colour is probably to appeal to their mass market. Not a '13 I'm afraid. About an '09/10:P I've been looking for these rims since I got my car then I saw them from a different angle. Not so nice.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
vapor2

nice color...
Zeid

That's actually a prototype that was revealed to auto journalists. That exact photo is at Trump National Golf Club in Rancho Palos Verdes, California.

That color and those wheels never made it to production, sadly. It is a gorgeous combination that made it look more Lexus-like.
Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD-Platinum Silver-Since 5/28/10
Mechanical Engineer
Owner of http://www.theCollegeDriver.com
Wonson92

It's been a while since I saw it but I swear there was a video of It about it being the India release? Unless it was just wrong/used film from that day to talk about it
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
KuroNekko

I think Zeid is correct. I saw this car a while back.
It was in California when they were showcasing the Kizashi. It was displayed alongside a 2010 production model.
The bronze car was more of a concept car. I don't think the color nor the wheels ever made it into production.

Here's the video in which I first saw it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7oHegfcjBU
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)