Ideas for Wheels???

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
SuzukiGirl14

I have a black Kizashi Se I am upgrading to 18 inch wheels. Since the wheel is pretty important on how the car will look, I am in need of opinions of wheels. I perfer to stay away from the all black look. I tried finding some that consisted of both silver and black. Any suggestions? Thanks! ;)
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
murcod

You could try browsing http://www.tirerack.com - you can even get an image up of a Kizashi with the desired wheel.

Everyone like different styles, so some hints on your taste would help.

I like the charcoal/ anthracite/ graphite coloured wheels. They should look good with black. Something like this: http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelClo ... sort=Brand
(it looks black, but is a graphite colour)
David
KuroNekko

I personally love the look of gunmetal wheels. A dark metallic grey.
On a black car, I think they will look pretty epic.
I also have a black Kizashi, but I am fine with the factory 18's. For factory wheels, I think they are very nice and much better than the alloys from Toyota, Honda, Mazda, etc.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SuzukiGirl14

I did try tire rack. I havent had much luck yet. Here is one wheel that I really like but I'm still not sure about it.
Attachments
r10.jpg
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
SuzukiGirl14

Yes, I like the 18's that come on the newer model Kizashi's compared to my smaller 17's. Hopefully I can decide on this wheel decision soon. I do like grey color. I kind of like a little shin affect too.
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
Firefly

You really ought to check the offset specs, so they match the factory 18" wheels (don't have the number right now, but it is posted somewhere in these forums I believe). The factory 18s sit real nice, and you probably want something with that offset.

Oh and I think silver wheels on a black car look awesome.
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
SuzukiGirl14

I'm a newbie with all this so if you mean the tire size, then I know where to go from there once I buy the wheel. I am lowering the car with springs so that will also make a difference. Thanks. :)
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD
rustytrombone

i have its called black chrome, look graphite color... awesome looking. i posted in the photo gallery section if you want to check them out. they are 18's also. the factory 18's that came on my car are awesome also i just wanted something a lil different.
murcod

That one you posted should look good. It might visually appear smaller than 18" though due to the "spokes" not continuing all the way to the edge of the rim?
David
SuzukiGirl14

Yes Rusty, I did see them. I love that design. I was actually shown a gold set that was told would look good with the black. But wasnt sure if it would look wierd with the chrome exhaust, and emblems.

Murcod, I noticed they don't go all the way to the edge. It's a different look. It seems like alot of people are going for the spoke look with these cars.
Suzuki Kizashi SE AWD