Rain Sensing Wipers

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Knightstruth

I had my rain senor fixed a few weeks ago but have not really had much of a chance to use them until today.... Result was that the wipers would not go a speed that was useful for the current rainfall. This is the second car I have had with them but not working as it should. Anyone else use this feature much?
jono6406

I've had my 2012 SLS for a little over a year and I just went thru one of Tampa's rainiest seasons in 20 years with no problems not even a glitch with my rainsense system.
BxKizashiS

Wow, rain sense?, aint even know the kizashi had that lol
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
honsonwong

My rain sensing wipers are working fine too.
KuroNekko

BxKizashiS wrote:Wow, rain sense?, aint even know the kizashi had that lol
It's only offered in the SLS version of the Kizashi and the international equivalents of the top trim Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
murcod

I had them on my last vehicle and wasn't impressed with them. I found the sensitivity varied with light conditions and I could never get them "just right" to activate as I wanted. I'm glad to have the "old style" intermittent wipers on my Kizashi. (The automatic lights on the previous vehicle were also more of an annoyance than use.... once again, they're not on my Kizashi and I don't miss them.)
David
KizStar

Mine work great! My favorite is when Im driving along and splash through a giant puddle and before I can reach for the stalk to turn the wipers on, Kiz is already wiping it off. The only time I've noticed it being not-so-great is in snow, it doesnt see to get it quite right.
Twitter: @TStar_x

Function > Form
Juan

Mine work as expected, the sensor works fine. Also the auto lights are good too.
PittsburghJoe

both headlights and auto wipers work great on mine too. Also I installed LED lights and was wondering if anone knows how to disable the DRLs. I think I saw a post on here about it but I seem to remember it messed up the high beams. I'm not really interested in that method. Thanks!
coref1

My auto wipers and auto lights work fine as well. First car I've had them on and find them very useful.