Lets draw a picture of each other

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Pleiku

Third Suzuki for me but first Kizashi. Wife has had two SX4's. I followed the development if the K through the automotive press and wanted one and was given a killer deal for my '13 SLS in April of '13 when they were clearing them out: $23K.
I am a retired 66 year old gov't employee who still plays in an oldies R&R band and am an in-arena D1 college sports PA guy which keeps me busy most of the year.....but it is much cheaper than therapy. Nothing like living in a college town!
In earlier years, I raced an MG Midget in regional SCCA to a degree of unsuccess and have always had a thing for English sports cars: TR3's and MGB's. That said, the K is a better handling package than any of them as I remember. My English fix is now satisfied with a 2001 BRG S-Type Jag saloon that I found a few years ago with on 42K miles on it.
I enjoy the forum and have used the shared info/experiences.
WESHOOT2

Weshoot2, do you have a really nice custom 1911? That's what comes to mind when I hear competitive handgun shooting.
Why yes, yes I do.
It's an all-custom single-stack 1911 based on Caspian 20 LPI-checkered frame and slide components, including a custom serial number (GRAY AREA I).
BarSto barrel, EGW / Ed Brown / Nowlin / McCormick / Caspian small parts. Dehorned. And finished by Robar in their proprietary electroless nickel/teflon substrate NP3.

I and a few special folks built it in the late nineties, and I admittedly have a few rds through it.
I normally compete with EAA Witnesses, or Ruger Redhawks (yes, Redhawks), or others......

I am of poor vision; I am orthopedically demolished; I am still not too bad.

I shoot like I drive :shock:
KuroNekko

WESHOOT2 wrote:

I am of poor vision; I am orthopedically demolished; I am still not too bad.

I shoot like I drive :shock:
So what you mean to tell me is that you can't see well and can't move around well, but you drive and shoot like a maniac?

I hope we don't cross paths. :lol:
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
WESHOOT2

Wild aimless driving, 160 miles, mostly on unpaved roads.

Got onto one "road" but it got SO GNARLY I stopped and examined my map, realized I'd turned onto a "path", and I was forced to turn around. Luckily there was a spot to back up into about 20yds from where I decided I'd had enough.

First clue shoulda been that motorcyclist exiting said "road" in full off-road regalia.....
Knightstruth

Live in Iowa work in South Dakota. Originally from NJ, been in Iowa for 13 years. I work as a Liaison for a credit card company. I have my degree in psychology. I'm going on 37 years old and I currently spend time with my 3 year old daughter and 11 year step son. Also married.
For my free time I enjoy reading, movies and video games. I was saved 6 years ago, and have been blessed since. Not as active as I would like to be but enjoy outside activities when I have the time (and motivation). I also like to build my own computers.
I don't consider myself the typical enthusiast, as I value reliability and handling as high on my list for a well made car. I have never owned a domestic, and prefer Japanese models over the others.
Speed_Racer

27 y.o. male, originally from the east coast but now living in Salt Lake City. I work at an ad agency planning and buying media - which is basically getting ads in front of the right eyes/ears. Fluent in spanish, though I don't use it much right now.

I'm a convert fitness junkie, currently trying to get in the best shape of my life. I'm a trail runner and [downhill] mountain biker, I'd rather be outside exploring Utah's diverse landscape. I'm a motorcycling enthusiast, I put about 2-3x more miles each month on my SV vs my Kizashi.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
mysuzyK

2010 SE silver metallic 52,000. 57 male,pastry chef / chef for private club. I like to fix things...like broken vacuums most recently a Dyson, yes they do stop sucking..lol and that sucks for a $400 vac. and restore hatchets /axes. I don't stop by here to look at the posts as much as I use to. When suzuki left USA, It bum me out.. I was really looking forward to the next model of Kiz. So I really don't know what will be my next car... I have really enjoyed all the post, especially Weshoot2 and his "spirited" driving. I also push the kiz, and it always provides the thrill. I love it every day.. :D
WESHOOT2

drive and shoot like a maniac?

Frankly, the question mark was not required.

:shock: :mrgreen: