Favorite thing about the Kizashi.

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
yoshi2012

I love the fact that the SLS sport models from 2011-2013 just looks like an upscale car. Makes you look like you have money. My White SLS looks amazing and turns heads.

WESHOOT2

My personal favorite thing is its reliability.
Next comes its comfy cabin.

Then performance.
Then efficiency.

I test-drove the Regal AWD Turbo, but its interior was the all-too-common GM carnival, and I could NOT get comfy in its seat.
Fast, though; real fast.
I may revisit it........
Knightstruth

yoshi2012 wrote:I love the fact that the SLS sport models from 2011-2013 just looks like an upscale car. Makes you look like you have money. My White SLS looks amazing and turns heads.

I like that it looks upscale but not off the scale. I don't want to come off as pretentious, and it has a nice look to it without coming off as way to nice where people think I have money to burn. Not like the 5 series I see middle class people buying here.
Fritz2

Nice picture! Makes me want to give mine a much needed bath right now!
Fritz2

My favorite thing? No rattles or sqeaks- Oh, wait, I mean the Rockford Fosgate stereo!
DesRado

Hey Yoshi, those clouds in that pic look rather ominous. Lovely car however
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

Rokko

Another thing I love about the Kizashi. Is just how awesomely photogenic the car is. Every picture I've seen on here and ones I've taken. The car just has a model perfect style. And it's just awesome to look back at those pictures and think. That's my car.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (68.36 KiB) Viewed 5096 times
yoshi2012

DesRado wrote:Hey Yoshi, those clouds in that pic look rather ominous. Lovely car however

Colorado weather is really unpredictable, but shortly after I took that pic, the sun came out again.. Its Sunny about 300 days out of the year here, perfect for my Kizashi
DesRado

yoshi2012 wrote:
DesRado wrote:Hey Yoshi, those clouds in that pic look rather ominous. Lovely car however

Colorado weather is really unpredictable, but shortly after I took that pic, the sun came out again.. Its Sunny about 300 days out of the year here, perfect for my Kizashi
Virginia offers around 200 sunny days a year, the rest is whatever Virginia friggin feels like, snow in March or 75 deg in December. Virginia don't care. lol
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

sx4rocious

we always say that if you don't like the weather in Indiana, wait 5 minutes!