Goodbye kiz..it was fun

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Triggerhappy

gmkizashi wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:
gmkizashi wrote:Decided to add on to this thread-sorry to hi-jack but the title was fitting.

Traded kizashi after 4.5 years with 161,000 miles on it for a white Certified 2015 VW Golf GTI DSG-Autobahn /light package, with 10,500 miles.
How much did you pay for the GTI?

I paid 28,800.00
Wow, I just saw you drive almost 40k miles per year. Too bad they don't sell the GTD here. I think my next car will be a Golf Sportwagen TDI manual.
152k miles - niece drives it now
2017 Prius Prime - about 65 mpg factoring in electricity cost
2018 Pacifica Hybrid - wife's
Dthrill_08

I have considered getting a VW GTI or Mini 4door or the Countryman. I love Hatchbacks =p
WESHOOT2

Still thrashing for your reading pleasure.......
gmkizashi

WESHOOT2 wrote:Still thrashing for your reading pleasure.......
I would be worried if you weren't . ;) You have an enthusiasm for driving which I lost but it has come back a bit. My driving has mellowed A LOT. I spent a fair amount of time back in the day trying to get out of tickets. Now I'm paranoid that I'll get nailed if I go past 75 in a 65. It was't the kizashi's fault for my mellow driving, but the new(ish) car has me thinking it's 1985 all over again, when I actually enjoyed driving just to "drive" and not just as a means to get from point a to b.

Still lurking at the good old kizashi forum. Have looked but haven't joined any VW sites yet.
2010 SLS FWD CVT-Azure Grey