What floor mat do you guys use?

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Northernstar

I have been shopping around for floor mats for front and rear for quite sometimes now. I have checked with weathertech and some other companies but none of them make any custom fit floor mat for our car :|

So I decide to come here looking for help, what kind of floor mats do you guys use? Is there any thing that can go over the hump in the rear? thanks a bunch guys! ;)
lookin

wow you and me both im really disappointed in weathertech for over looking our car i really would like a one piece vinyl or rubber for the rear im so desperate i started looking for companies who would make it i guess for a price .....hmmmm maybe one of the handy members here could make one piece liners for the rear passenger and 2 piece front bet money would be made..hmmmm
AlexRuiz

I also noticed weathertech doesn't have mats for the Kizashi.

There were several good suggestions in this thread:

Rubber floors mats for the Kizashi
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
Shaneous

.. i haggled for a set of Suzuki Kizashi mats when I purchased that have the Metal Kizashi Logo imbedded in the front mats, and a 3 part press studded rear matt set. They also have a velcro-like (not velcro) texture underneath that helps them stop slippage, as well as retention clips in the front.

they are great, but maybe a little thin on the drivers side.. My work shoes have already carved a nice little ditch in front of the accelerator.
Northernstar

Shaneous wrote:.. i haggled for a set of Suzuki Kizashi mats when I purchased that have the Metal Kizashi Logo imbedded in the front mats, and a 3 part press studded rear matt set. They also have a velcro-like (not velcro) texture underneath that helps them stop slippage, as well as retention clips in the front.

they are great, but maybe a little thin on the drivers side.. My work shoes have already carved a nice little ditch in front of the accelerator.
Where can I get one of these? I live in Canada so it might be a little hard to come by @@
Northernstar

AlexRuiz wrote:I also noticed weathertech doesn't have mats for the Kizashi.

There were several good suggestions in this thread:

Rubber floors mats for the Kizashi
thanks for the link!!

But I need something like the one from weathertech that has a lip due to the amount of snow we get in Alberta :shock:

Regular floor mat that doesn't have a lip just wouldn't hold the amount of snow I carry into the car on under my shoes :?
suzukifun

All weather floor mats are now available from Suzuki, the part # is 75901-57LC0, includes front and rear mats, suggested MSRP is $113.00. Take the part # to your local dealer to order. Suzukiauto.com will have a picture of them later next week.
TheHolyGhost

Finally, this is great news!
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Northernstar

suzukifun wrote:All weather floor mats are now available from Suzuki, the part # is 75901-57LC0, includes front and rear mats, suggested MSRP is $113.00. Take the part # to your local dealer to order. Suzukiauto.com will have a picture of them later next week.
man......it is still not available for canadian buyers :evil:
Shaneous

Northernstar wrote:
Shaneous wrote:.. i haggled for a set of Suzuki Kizashi mats when I purchased that have the Metal Kizashi Logo imbedded in the front mats, and a 3 part press studded rear matt set. They also have a velcro-like (not velcro) texture underneath that helps them stop slippage, as well as retention clips in the front.

Where can I get one of these? I live in Canada so it might be a little hard to come by @@
Ahh I see you have snow concerns hence you have some specific needs. Forget the mats I have then. they are not snow-friendly. Needless to say it doesn't snow much down here in South Australia ;-) (we may get a light sprinkle on top of our highest 'mountain' (Hill!??) once every 5 years or so in freak conditions..)