What small things are you surprised the Kizashi doesn't have

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
~tc~

Yes, ACC and ON are accessed from the OFF state by pushing the button without your foot on the brake. The question was how to access the ACC function from the ON function as normally pushing the button goes straight to OFF. The answer as mentioned above is to have the transmission in N (I guess anything other than P would work, but I don't like the idea of shutting off the engine with it in gear). Not sure if this would be possible for you MT folks ...

My LAST car (most recent) was a 1996 Chevy Impala SS. My other "cars" are a 1993 Toyota 4Runner and a 1985 Toyota 4Runner. Before that was a 1989 Toyota pickup, the ultra base model. The level of comfort jump into the Kizashi is huge. This is not a "complaint" thread - more like a "hey, Suzuki, when you design the 2012 model, please include some of this stuff" thread.

... and this was about small things. Third row and retractable roof are not small things.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
~tc~

Triggerhappy wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned auto lock and unlock when you shift out park and back.
x2 - didn't notice this until you mentioned it. Wondering if the dealership can set it in the ECU...
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
gmkizashi

Now I get it. When shutting down from the on or running state will it act differently if your foot is off the brake? Whenever I shut down, the car is in park and I think I have my foot on the brake. Mine is CVT

Good luck.
2010 SLS FWD CVT-Azure Grey
rkshew

Remote start. Seem strange you can do all this keyless unlocking and starting stopping the car, but can't do remote start.
Northernstar

~tc~ wrote:
Triggerhappy wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned auto lock and unlock when you shift out park and back.
x2 - didn't notice this until you mentioned it. Wondering if the dealership can set it in the ECU...
i think this can be installed on kizashi

http://www.kptechnologies.com/products.php#/10
tigerbangs54

It surprises me that Suzuki released the 2010 SE with no Bluetooth, and there is no easy way to add it. THAT is a real omission here in the Northeast, with NY and CT having hands-free laws in place. While they are at it, why not replace the display on the radio with a real LCD display that will allow more information on the screen. The current screen is large enough for a nice, big display, but is limited by the dot-matrix typeface on the screen. Apparently, telematics is not Suzuki's strong suit.
nytq

When I went to buy my 2011 SE, I was dissapointed that it lacked the bluetooth. But I still had my portable bluetooth to FM transmitter that plugs right into the Power Outlet. Works out perfectly for calls and audio streamming and only $60. And yes the display on the standard stereo is weak LOL. I happen to be in a loaner hyundai accent that has a better stock system then the kizzy. Other then those points I'm quite happy with the sound. I'm kind of happy it doesn't have any of the stereo upgrades. Too many complaints so far, not worth what your paying.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK