Just got my Kizashi - Great NYC car

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
Firefly

Platinum SLS AWD. This car had me on the test drive. The Optima I test drove before it quickly became a dull memory.

Took it into the city, down the east side, battled the taxis down Park Ave., over the Brooklyn Bridge, and took rough roads that my previous car, a BMW 3-series, shied away from. Even with some crawl - which is smooth with the CVT - I got 21 mpg for the day.
And the seats are fantastic. On one trip I was in the seat for most of two hours and got out feeling like it was ten minutes. Looking forward to commuting now!
Former driver of a 2011 SLS AWD Platinum
ah_Perth

Well done. Enjoy the ride
Ronzuki

Congrats on the buy.... I also look forward to, and enjoy, my commute driving this car, even in the rain and nasty winter stuff. (miss the ground clearance of the Rubicon though :mrgreen: )
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
rjc1976

It's funny...I've been dreading driving my car into the city, especially with all the rough patches of road on the Henry Hudson and FDR. However, I just sold my beater car, so it looks like I'm going to have to get used to taking the Kizashi into Manhattan and Queens starting tomorrow. Anyway, good to hear the Kizashi can handle the rough roads OK. I kind of worry about bending the 18 inch wheels on bad potholes.

I agree on the seats! I'm a big fan of them!
TheHolyGhost

I didn't know there was such thing as a good NYC car. Isn't NYC where nice cars go to die?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
lookin

yeah cars die alright by the potholes lol...me also a new yorker