114 days

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
NJdriver

What brand/size snows you putting on your Kiz? I make a nj to vt run 2-3 weekends a month - i've got 18" GY eagle GT's on my 2011 sls, pretty soft tire - have handled pretty well in what little snow we had last year - yet hoping for allot more of the white gold this winter...curious to know what anyone else is using for a winter white..
WESHOOT2

The first winter I tried 205/55 R16 General Altimax Artics on my 2011 S with its 16" steel wheels.
Last year I bought the new Goodyear UltraGrip Ice WRT snows, size 215/60 R16. Quiet, smooth, and unbelievably 'cushy'.
Decent, and very good at higher speeds (like from 50 to past 100MPH).

But If I have it another winter I'll be buying WS70 Blizzaks, because they really are the best non-studded snow.

Your results may vary.
WESHOOT2

728 days (that's right, three days shy of two full years) 70,026 miles

Last tank 27.6 MPG.

Definitive answer for the 'up-down-stop' power window issue: Wash them. Fixed.

Nothing else to report.......

Paint remains attached. Lasted longer than the company, ay?
NJdriver

Thank you WESHOOT2..I'll give um a try
chazyouwin

I have the 16" Blizzaks. Put them on last year with new wheels (there are pics somewhere on the site). Going from the 18" wheels the squishiness took a bit of getting used to - I'd suggest the 17". I've used Blizzaks on various vehicles for many years. They are great on ice, real snow, and slush, but for the cold dry or wet weather I suppose I could use more of a "touring" snow.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
WESHOOT2

2 years ten days 71,169 miles

What can I say? My last tank returned 26.2 MPG, not bad considering the winter wonderland I'm currently operating in.
Zero service issues.
The windshield is without question the toughest piece of non-ballistic glass I've EVER encountered.
Paint still attached.

I just keep driving...........

Happy New Year!
Zeid

Happy New Year and thanks for your updates Weshoot!!!
Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD-Platinum Silver-Since 5/28/10
Mechanical Engineer
Owner of http://www.theCollegeDriver.com
KIZFAN2

Well I am at 60,000 km and my warranty is over.

My last claim - My car is currently in the shop to have the center air vents replaced due to collapsed adjustment clips. To date I have filed 5 warranty claims:

1) Stereo amp replacement - volume would go up and down on its own.
2) Sunroof seal replacement - leaking when wet
3) Side door garnish replacement - it fell off
4) Bad starts, excessive cranking - computer was reflashed with new software
5) Center air vents replacement - airflow adjustment clip fell off.

In addition to the noted problems, I have also had the front left H7 bulb replaced at a cost of $60.

While my car is in the shop, I had to rent a car out of pocket as Suzuki does not supply loaners in Canada for warranty repairs. I currently have the Dodge Dart and what a POS! Feels like I am sitting inside a plastic coke bottle and it drives like crap.

Even with all of the problems that I have had with my Kizashi, I still rather it than any other car in its price range.
2011 Kizashi SX
Northernstar

it's totally weird how toyota, honda and other companies offer loaner vehicles while customers' cars are in the shop but suzuki doesn't. it's a huge disappointment.
KizStar

My dealer does. Granted, it wasnt a Suzuki, it was just a car off their used lot - but still. Kept me from having to get a loner.
Twitter: @TStar_x

Function > Form