RECALLL!!!!! PULLEYS

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
CCS77

Other than paint quality issues, rattling subs right off the factory floor and amps that cause the volume to fluctuate there is nothing else to bitch about. :roll:
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
Hawkzilla

CCS77 wrote:
giankigreco wrote:Ehy for the fwd vehicles here or only me. I just wanted this color and there were not any awd there for the month. I'm just saying I felt a little difference from the pulley. Jeez everyone is jumping down thoarts here.

Sorry, I think the lag is a sensitive issue for us Kizashi owners is all. It's frustrating to buy a $20,000+ car with almost 200HP and have it be slower than a bicycle off the line. Looking back I should have totally went with my gut during the test drive, but I was overwhelmed with the interior quality and ride.
Amen to that statement. I love my Kiz 95% of the time, but during that 5% of the time that I want to get off the line in a hurry, I get pretty grumpy.

Then again I'm just a spoiled rotten rich kid who's mommy and daddy bought me a Kizashi and I expect to be able to enter drag racing competitions on the weekends. At least according to the self-proclaimed defender of all and any negative comments against the Kizashi. :lol:
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
Minority

CCS77 wrote:Other than paint quality issues, rattling subs right off the factory floor and amps that cause the volume to fluctuate there is nothing else to bitch about. :roll:
...and then there's the poor fuel consumption and vibration (CVT) problem. :(
CCS77

shhhhhh! there is nothing to see here! nothing to bitch about! lol
newworld2004

is there any web site to see recalls?
2010 Dark Blue SLS FWD CVT
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Winter Package
1994 Soft-Top Samurai Sold
1993 Isuzu Trooper 2DR Sold
~tc~

Would you prefer "whiny bitch" - because those are really the only two kinds of people that complain about things they can't change, and when provided recommendations and work-arounds, stomps their feet and make ridiculous accusations like "acceleration lag is a safety issue" like some little child you just took their sucker away from.

newworld - go to http://suzukipitstopplus.com/ and you can see any recalls and TSB's on your vehicle. You have to pay to actually get the full text, but it lets you know if a call/visit to your dealer is a good idea.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
CCS77

In the future my recomendation or "work around" is going to be a Hyundai. Just saying...
newworld2004

TC

for Kizashi 2010 SLS FWD CVT, what are the REcalls? went to web site , however doesn't specify what is major , what not?
THX
2010 Dark Blue SLS FWD CVT
1998 Mitsubishi Montero Winter Package
1994 Soft-Top Samurai Sold
1993 Isuzu Trooper 2DR Sold
Hawkzilla

~tc~ wrote:Would you prefer "whiny bitch" - because those are really the only two kinds of people that complain about things they can't change, and when provided recommendations and work-arounds, stomps their feet and make ridiculous accusations like "acceleration lag is a safety issue" like some little child you just took their sucker away from.

newworld - go to http://suzukipitstopplus.com/ and you can see any recalls and TSB's on your vehicle. You have to pay to actually get the full text, but it lets you know if a call/visit to your dealer is a good idea.
And yet you sit on here and name call? Not only have you proven time and time again to know NOTHING of what you speak of, you also manage to show us that you are a complete hypocrite. How nice it must be to live in your world where you are the only human being to ever have purchased a PERFECT automobile... 100% free of any flaws to "bitch" about.

You can call me whatever you want, but the truth that is so clear for the rest of us to see is that you are a very insecure, judgmental and ignorant person. The fact is, no car is perfect and it is NOT wrong for owners to voice their opinions on it. I can't and won't speak for the likes of yourself, but most of us work very hard for our money and when we make an investment on a brand new automobile, forgive us when we are not happy to hear loud noises, experience performance issues, or deal with a crap paint job.

Maybe you did get the perfect car and you are 100% happy, but that does NOT make it wrong for others to have questions or complaints. My advice for you would be to A) remove your head from your ass, B) pick up a automotive tech book at your local library, and C) grow the hell up.

And lastly, I would absolutely love for you to call me names in person... but something tells me you wouldn't be as brave when you're not hiding behind a computer in your grandmother's basement. :lol:
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
WESHOOT2

I've got near 13K now on my 2011 S AWD.
I like it.

Fuel consumption varies based on the lead in my foot, but I'm finding 27+ MPG when keeping it relatively sane.
Excessive speed of longer duration (100 MPH+ on 20 mile freeway cruises) lowers consumption into the 24 MPG range.
I have found no vobration issues with the CVT.
I have found ways around the sluggish off-the-line giddyup.

My biggest issue is continued bashing of the front fascia on our more 'interesting' Vermont roads, including sliding into my driveway.

The interior remains a superb driving environment; I especially appreciate the hushed cabin.

I'll continue to defend its strong points, and point out its perceived weaknesses.