It's been a while!

Anything related to the Kizashi can go here, but please look at the other headings first. Your topic may fit better under something else.
metatrox

Sorry everyone. i havent been around lately. Been caught up doing a lot of other work related things and plus i've bought a new ride that currently has my attention.

Well unfortunately my Kizashi has been a bit neglected. I've had a few things happen over the past few months that just bum me out.

#1 :
I've had headlight go out, one of my custom sidemarkers went out, and one of my LED strips go out. LOL Poor thing looks funny at night with only half the lights working.

#2 :
My Rockford system has been freaking out randomly. Kinda sucks and need to take to dealer but im sure they wont get it to happen so i recorded it.

#3 :
Well as i mentioned above i bought a new vehicle, well unfortunately over night the vehicle rolled back and crunched the hood on the kizashi. I was very sad! Thought maybe i could get a new aftermarket hood but it would cost about $800 once i got it and had it painted. Insurance would be $500 deduct also. So im going to try and fix the hood myself and just re-vinyl over it again. When i get time of course. LOL.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just in case anyone is wondering what my new ride is, Its a 1994 Jeep Wrangler.
This is what it looked like when i bought it,
and what it looks like now about 3 months later,
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
Moto
Site Admin

good to see you around again. I think we have all been busy, but things are going well. Sorry about the hood that sucks...

I also bought a project jeep (96 grand cherokee), but I haven't had time to work on it because of endless flood problems. I think I need to replace or fix the transfer case (Bad Viscous Coupling). I might just swap the whole thing out for one year back and get a transfer case that lets me have RWD. Apparently it isn't very hard to do.

I might just fix the VC though because I really only plan to drive it on days when I would get a car stuck.
RjKizashi

Jeep turned out good ..... Not so good for the Kizzy.
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

Ronzuki

aahhh say it isn't so!! you went to the dark side....a Heep! :lol: How's the flex on those leaf springs? The rear might be a bit of a problem on full stuff if there are no bump stops on it..... The paint job is a def improvement over that camo job. Where do you plan on wheeling it? Rocks, mud or mix? If you get to PA anytime to wheel it, let me know.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
metatrox

Lol I used to own a 08 jk but traded it off. So this is a step down in age but not capability.

Yes full stuff is a little rough in the rear. I actually need to change to boomerang shackles in the rear. They are just stock ones. So that should help. We are all about rock crawling here in new Mexico. Lol

If you want check out
Www.YouTube.com/jeepswest

There is some decent footage of the times I took it out so far.

PA is a bit far but you never know!
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.