HIDs are now installed

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
cpyder

ThunderSky wrote:Give it a good sharp outward tug and it'll pop free.
That's what lets the entire front clip come away from the car.
DUDE.... THANK YOU. :D
This was driving me nuts... You should also label this, "How to change driver side low beam."

I stopped and got so frustrated thinking I was going to have to unbolt and move the airbox, computer, and fusebox just to change a light bulb.

I got to the point of all screws out of the front bumper and stopped because I was afraid I was going to break it if I pulled too hard. As you can see, I did a bit more than just change my bulb....
...........................Check me in your rearview...........................
ThunderSky

Glad to have helped :D
Nice work Bro, that looks pretty cool.
I think we'll need more photos.
2011 Kizashi SX - AWD
2008 Honda Civic
2007 Saturn Sky Redline
2001 Mazda Protege
vipkizashi

Wow Looks great man. I cant wait to order mine!!!
2011 Kizashi SE CVT AWD.
Platinum silver metallic
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD
Alpine Type R 15"
Elemental designs nine.1 amp
Fat-mat sound deadening.
10,000K HID's
Sharkie

what parker lights are those you installed.

i'm not going with the hids just putting philips crystal vision blubs in the head lights
BxKizashiS

Madd work just for HID's!! i tried doing it today and was like, nope! lol.... when i have like an hr or 2 to spare ill do it.... nice thread though, now i know what to do
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
Eyptan10

Look great did them in my tc with a retro fit. I love that this car comes stock with retro fitted head lights. Any way I work on cars in my off time and have bought a few hid kits I get some nice discounts. If anyone wants hid kits for any of the bulbs, fog low or high, in any color, yellow white blue purple red and green too, send me a message I'll get you one. Take care guys.
2012 Kizashi S, 6 sp, Clarion Head Unit, Blacked out grill, 6000K HID kit.
danimals801

HELP! PLEASE.. i installed my hids and my 15a fuse keeps blowing out. ive relayed it and switched ballasts. but one still doesnt work. just pops as soon as i turn on my head lights.
~tc~

You must have the relay hooked up wrong, as there should be practically no load on the trigger wire
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Galileo

cpyder wrote: This was driving me nuts... You should also label this, "How to change driver side low beam."

I stopped and got so frustrated thinking I was going to have to unbolt and move the airbox, computer, and fusebox just to change a light bulb.

I got to the point of all screws out of the front bumper and stopped because I was afraid I was going to break it if I pulled too hard.

Exactly! Thank you ThunderSky! The step by step illustrated instructions were just what I needed to replace my left low beam bulb. While I had the front fascia off, I just replaced all the headlight and fog light bulbs. I didn't upgrade to HID bulbs but I did purchase some premium bulbs that make a big difference at night.
Attachments
225403_10151503852041251_1674855128_n.jpg
2010 Kizashi GTS
6-Speed Manual
Vivid Red