Lights on with wipers

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Sir WASD

I went to my dealer with a list of thIngs to do. One item on that list was to reprogram the head lights to come on with the wipers no matter what speed as stated in owners manual. They said that they couldn't do it and that it didn't apply to my SLS. Frustrated I went googling and found this http://www.suzuki-forums.com/suzuki-kiz ... post307180 I did it last night and all the steps are there. I finally figured out that you start your three second count when engine is done starting. Then since you start out in position 5 the sequence is 4-5-1-5-4-5. I'm gonna take it to my dealer and see if I can get a free oil change.
babacu

Thanks for the info, I'm definitely going to give this a try. I've had quite a few rainy drives when I felt the lights should have turned on, but they didn't, as it was still not dark enough.