FogLight Switch Blank Plate Removal (someone must know)

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
ronwat1942

Hi, Could someone tell me how to remove the blank plates where the esp & fog light switches are do they come out from the front or the back behind the dash, i knead to remove one and put a switch in one spot, or do i knead to remove that part of the dash. thanks
BigJLen

I don't know if this will help but here is a page from my oem fog light kit.
I haven't installed them yet but from the pix, it looks like it comes out from behind.
Hope this helps!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (161 KiB) Viewed 5114 times
WIKizashi

Hello BigJLen,

How difficult does the rest of the fog light install look? I'm thinking of getting a set for my SE. Is it pretty much plug and play?
nytq

I recently put in. Very simple. If you haven't removed the bumper before you will be surprised how easy it is. The whole process is plug and play. The kit includes the interior switch, and 2 harnesses depending on euro or us model. No relay is needed. It is already integrated in the car and headlights switch system.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
WIKizashi

Nice, thanks for the feedback, nytq.
BigJLen

Sorry for the late reply - been sick.
At any rate, yeah, it's plug and play like others have said.
Very easy!