Kizashi + Aurora 10" Light Bar driving light

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Wonson92

LPSISRL wrote:Wow! That's all from that little light bar? Pretty impressive. Wonder how you might mount that on the GTS/SLS grill?
Personally I wouldnt cut into that awesome grille :D i imagine youd have to cut a rectabgle out? but this is how I had it temporarily set up while I waited for my second grille to arrive. Its easy to put on and off like this so you can just use it when you think youll need it.

2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
CLLee

Looks like a sleeper cop car that one lol.
LPSISRL

CLLee wrote:Looks like a sleeper cop car that one lol.
If you could only get the LEDs to zip back and forth across the bar... :lol:
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
SamirD

I just found this thread (thanks to KuroNekko) and that light output is AWESOME! How much modification did you have to do to the grille? Is the light bar that thick?