Removing the chrome S on the Grill

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
WHT SHDW

That's what I just did. I covered the S with gloss black vynil and it blends well with the grill.
Although I'd like to cut out the whole S and do a "surgery" by transplanting a honeycomb piece of grill from a donor broken grill off a junker. That way will bring a clean and debadged grill.
Hopefully tomorrow I will post some pictures of these and some other recent changes done to the WHT SHDW!
kujo1992

I used a rubber black tool paint that is matte black. Very easy to take off the S with a little heat but since there is a chorme finish, painting it is a different story.