Hello From Pittsburgh, PA!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
TheHolyGhost

Gotcha. That's about 45 minutes from me.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
MyFirst4cyl

Thanks again for the welcome everyone! I still haven't gotten around to the pictures... work has been crazy lately! Hopefully I can get some this weekend.

Blackbelt, I'm very close to you! I'm from Hampton, just a few miles south on route 8.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S
2000 Chevy Camaro z28
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1
jimmerz

Wow, glad to see some others from the area. Welcome aboard.

I live in Mars. I bought mine at Wright in Wexford also. I have a black AWD SE.

Although, my mpg has been around 20-21 tops. I have noticed it dropped a little when I switched to awd. I think I am getting about 19mpg with awd engaged.

I do all local driving, have yet to really hit the highway for any lengthy trips.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
jblanchard5

The company I manage in Central NY delivers all the Suzuki parts for the whole Northeast. Anything from Maine to North Carolina and the east coast to West Virgina goes throught the company I work for.

That was one reason for buying a Kisashi. I don't see many replacement parts, just a lot of filers and front bumper covers in the winter.

I worked in the auto industry for 19 years for American car company's, and I always bought American. Now I'm slaving for the imports, so I bought one and I love it...
JIM
2010 Kizashi SE (new 09/27/10)
White Water Pearl
Blackbelt

MyFirst4cyl wrote:Thanks again for the welcome everyone! I still haven't gotten around to the pictures... work has been crazy lately! Hopefully I can get some this weekend.

Blackbelt, I'm very close to you! I'm from Hampton, just a few miles south on route 8.
Yep, we used to live in Hampton. My oldest went to Poff elementary. Moved out of there about 14 years ago.
Jimmerz, you are just as close living in Mars. I can understand the low economy numbers, the traffic on that damn 228 will kill gas mileage.
I clayed and Zaino'd my Kizashi Sunday and it hasn't left my garage since. I am using my caliber, since it is already nice and dirty...LOL. I want to at least have a clean car for ONE day!!
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
RjKizashi

Hello from Arizona
Rj Arizona
2010 Kizashi SLS AWD/Wifes

e123

Hello! I'm also from Pgh and got my Kizashi from Wright.
Blackbelt

e123 wrote:Hello! I'm also from Pgh and got my Kizashi from Wright.
Welcome!
What part of Pgh are you from?
2010 Kizashi S AWD
2009 Suzuki SX-4 Touring AWD
2008 Smart fortwo Passion Coupe
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
alleghenyman

I'm in Pittsburgh and I thought I'd be the only one autocrossing a Kizashi this summer. I haven't figured out how it will class - it should go into G-Stock but isn't in the SCCA rulebook.

Bought mine at Wright in Carnegie before that branch closed.
PlatinumGTS

Hello to all you fellow Pittsburgh area members. I'm in Hempfield Township near Greensburg/Jeannette.

I bought my GTS a few weeks ago in Windber at Hollern & Sons (former Dodge Dealer) It was a left over Kizashi that Suzuki sent to the auction.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD