Exhaust sounds

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Armykizyguy92

The back two mufflers off made it sound like the wrx like more quiet but growly. The high flow cat isn't in yet it's on it's way and its a flowmaster should be interesting . I would love to see how it would sound on a cvt . We have a newer fusion running around with flowmaster a that sounds like utter hair with it and the cvt so i don't know how I would feel
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
Armykizyguy92

The back two mufflers off made it sound like the wrx like more quiet but growly. The high flow cat isn't in yet it's on it's way and its a flowmaster should be interesting . I would love to see how it would sound on a cvt . We have a newer fusion running around with flowmaster a that sounds like utter hair with it and the cvt so i don't know how I would feel

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
11zukizashi

If the high flow cat isnt in yet i would keep it that way unless you want to risk dealing with 0420 codes for the rear o2 sensor.
Armykizyguy92

This is what I did but I'm at the shop changing it again lol
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (229.17 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (254.42 KiB) Viewed 6435 times

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
11zukizashi

are you just using an o2 sim?
Armykizyguy92

No no need this is all cat back work that has been done. It's was straight piped with 1 3/4" pipe. It had no back pressure and it seemed rev happy but with no bite. Now it has 2.5" single pipe with a flowmaster super 40 series muffler and it sounds almost the same just quieter. It has the right amount of back pressure and I noticed the difference instantly. Lets just say I laued rubber through first and second leaving the light lol

Custom exhaust, 20% tint
murcod

David
Woodie

Just put on an RRM catback which had already been modified by AFREaKA.Man by adding a 20" glasspack right exactly where the new straight pipe is in Armykizyguy's picture above. I like it a lot, but I suspect that I wouldn't have without the glasspack. It sounds fantastic when you start it, like a V8, quite deep. Doesn't have any buzzing as you get on it and rev it up, loses the V8 illusion, but doesn't get high pitched or raspy.

At least, that's from the inside, maybe I sound like an ass to everyone on the street. Guess I should have someone drive by me standing on the sidewalk before I make any final decision. LOL
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
murcod

Woodie wrote:Just put on an RRM catback which had already been modified by AFREaKA.Man by adding a 20" glasspack right exactly where the new straight pipe is in Armykizyguy's picture above. I like it a lot, but I suspect that I wouldn't have without the glasspack. It sounds fantastic when you start it, like a V8, quite deep. Doesn't have any buzzing as you get on it and rev it up, loses the V8 illusion, but doesn't get high pitched or raspy.

At least, that's from the inside, maybe I sound like an ass to everyone on the street. Guess I should have someone drive by me standing on the sidewalk before I make any final decision. LOL
:lol: Definitely need a video with sound- the description of it sounds good. I'm not a fan of the raspy sounding systems either. (Is this the same system you posted elsewhere about, but now with the extra resonator fitted?)

Edit- just read your other post/ update.
David
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Just put on an RRM catback which had already been modified by AFREaKA.Man by adding a 20" glasspack right exactly where the new straight pipe is in Armykizyguy's picture above. I like it a lot, but I suspect that I wouldn't have without the glasspack. It sounds fantastic when you start it, like a V8, quite deep. Doesn't have any buzzing as you get on it and rev it up, loses the V8 illusion, but doesn't get high pitched or raspy.

I saw your car today at the Shopper's parking lot at 7 pm. I parked on the other end of the lot, but saw your car when I came out of the store. I circled around a bit in my car to see if you would come out, but you did not. I'm kind of curious to hear an aftermarket exhaust on the Kizashi. It's rare enough to even see another Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)