Exhaust sounds

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Woodie

The extra glasspack was already fitted when I got it, and I think I'm happy it was. Any more noise and I wouldn't have been happy with it.

Yeah KuroNekko, I was in Hard Times, tossing back Dogtoberfest beers. I'll PM you my phone number, you're welcome to hear it, ride in it, if you had come in to Hard Times you could have driven it and me home, probably would have been smarter. LOL
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Yeah KuroNekko, I was in Hard Times, tossing back Dogtoberfest beers. I'll PM you my phone number, you're welcome to hear it, ride in it, if you had come in to Hard Times you could have driven it and me home, probably would have been smarter. LOL
I got the number. Maybe we should do a meet and greet sometime soon, maybe like at the MOM'S/REI parking lot or something. I am curious to hear that exhaust and given that you have a 2010 GTS and I have a 2011 GTS, it would be fun to compare and contrast the changes between the model years as the 2011 got the Sport packaging.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Armykizyguy92

I did away with the straight pipe system and put a 2.5" single cat back custom flowmaster system in. It has the same type of tone as a straight pipe but a lot quieter. The Exhaust now dumps out behind right rear tire . It sounds like a very throaty v6 and the power gain over the straight pipe was substantial. I think I burnt rubber for about 300-450ft lol
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
BxKizashiS

The exhaust sounds on these dont really impress me.. I wonder how the Borla exhuast sounds tho, i dont think anyone has it.. as for me i might just get something custom like ive dont wit all my cars, its much better and cheaper... Ill def post vids and pics when i get it
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi