ECU Reflash now avaliable

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
BM-Power

dynotronics1 wrote:
nytq wrote:Ok. Hold on a minute. Dynotronics returned the flashed ECU via USPS?????? WTF! I'm sorry but if any company is not going to take full precautions with a $1700 piece of equipment you are fully in need of, there is no way I'm trusting them.

The day this thread starting I tried communicating directly with the company via email, and to this day no response. Sorry, I don't care if they say the flash is going get my car to shoot flames out the exhaust and propel me into outer space. There is something to be said about professionalism in business. They are not professional!

Just my little old opinion.
You didnt pay much attention to the pevious post; the sx 4 ecu was reflashed and returned to the customer the next day via FEDEX overnight. Fedex managed to lose it. We secured a replacement, and at the customers request sent it with a different carrier, in this case USPS. Customs stoped it, returned to us(for a signature no less!), and we resent it to the customer. He has it now, and is a happy camper. We are working to get reimbursed by FEDEX

Im not quite sure how you equate being profesional with not shipping via USPS. We use FEDEX, UPS, DHL, and USPS on daily basis. We ship upwards of 100 control units a week, and frainkly this is the first time something like this has occured in our history

Also, anyone who tried contacting us; really the best way to get ahold of me is via phone. Most days I am busy on the dyno til 5-6 and dont get near my desk. Call us, we always make the time to talk to customers the old fashion way

Joe McClughan
Dynotronics,Inc
Why aren't the dyno results/graphs not posted yet for all to see the gains of this reflash? I'm guessing when you guys were developing the software configuration you would have tested it on a real car to see the results....so why not post it yet?
BMW E46 330i SMG
Suzuki Kizashi 6MT
dynotronics1

well the answer is pretty simple; look at the first post of this thread. It states we are looking for a customer to post before and after dyno sheets, in exchange for the free tune.

I have found over the years that its much more believable if a customer posts independant results. then no body can cry foul at our numbers. Fair enough?
11zukizashi

But the customer will always find something to cry about
hotdog

No one's got this on their Kizay, yet?
CCS77

This thread ended right where I thought it would. Dead in the water.

I sure wish something viable would come out that would fix the lag off the line for this CVT Kizashi of mine. I love everything else about the car, except for how it feels at very low speeds.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi GTS AWD
nytq

I realize the one and only guy to try this wants to get a dyno to see any differences, but I certainly don't need to dyno to convince me. What I need is "oh yeah, i can feel the difference when it's been re flashed"

No one knows how much this company will actually charge for this. Sorry, If I can't feel it, it's not worth it.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
Northernstar

Oh yeah, I can def feel the difference. It's not a HUGE difference but there is a difference. I just want a dyno to back it up so that I know it's not just my mind playing tricks on me.

Not sure how much they are going to charge though cus I didn't bother asking.
BxKizashiS

dynotronics1 wrote:Dynotronics, Inc is now offering performance reflashes for the Suzuki Kizashi ECU.

This service addresses most of the performance needs of the Kizashi, including; fuel maps, timing maps, throttle tuning, MAF trims, WRAF corrections, and cam timing.This will allow you to remove any of the outdated piggyback type units that have been on the market for so long, and fix the real issues, not band-aid them!

We are posting here looking for a forum member who would like to recieve a free reflash in exchange for posting their driving impresions, and before and after dyno sheets.

This offer is open to all Kizashi owners, but the manual transmission model is best for this process.

The qwner in question will be required to supply before dyno sheets to us with the ecu. After dyno should be carried out on the same unit.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you like to discuss this offer

Joe McClughan
Dynotronics,inc
dynotronicstuning.com

I want to do this. What do i have to do first???
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
nytq

You may want to read this thread before you make a move.

http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... =13&t=1731
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
murcod

And this thread - note it appears the original run was done in "auto" mode and the post run using "manual" fixed ratios. :? http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... =13&t=1611

Would have been nice to have it all in one thread to save confusion.
David