If you need parts

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
Soviet

Hey just wanted to share a website called http://www.car-part.com for parts that you might need.

Cheap and If you're in Australia shipping might be extra cost. Check them out. I will be ordering my Seatbelts from them. :P
BxKizashiS

nice!, i wanna buy a manual transmission. I wanna covert mine
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
murcod

That's a good site - got a hit on the elusive Sport lower grille for US$75.
David
KuroNekko

BxKizashiS wrote:nice!, i wanna buy a manual transmission. I wanna covert mine
Wait, didn't you first have a manual? Now you have an auto CVT with AWD and you now want to put a manual transmission in the car so it's a manual with AWD?
Quite sure that's not possible with the factory transmission, especially if the goal is to have AWD with the stick shift. The better solution would be to get a Subaru.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
BxKizashiS

Wait, didn't you first have a manual? Now you have an auto CVT with AWD and you now want to put a manual transmission in the car so it's a manual with AWD?
Quite sure that's not possible with the factory transmission, especially if the goal is to have AWD with the stick shift. The better solution would be to get a Subaru.[/quote]

Lol, yeah, sucks! I miss my old manual.. But yeah my next and final car will be an EVO or NSX
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi