haha. lets have a competition . how fast u got ur kizashi?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
giankigreco

I got up to 130mph and i guess the computer stopped it.
babacu

I got it up to 90km/h in a 60 zone an the police stopped me... :-)
giankigreco

:lol: you did only 90km? dude i maxed my car out at 209km. like really man? 130 mph. and how did u get a ticket doing 55mph?
TheHolyGhost

We shouldn't be encouraging illegal driving on the forum. Any discussion of racing/speed tests should only be in reference to doing so in the appropriate venue.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
giankigreco

:shock: really?... so u never maxed out your car or raced anyone?
TheHolyGhost

Nope, I haven't. Ran a 1/4 mile at a track once. Most forums have policies banning bragging about reckless driving and/or racing, because they don't want to potentially encourage other members to engage in dangerous driving practices. I was a member on a forum where another member was arrested after posting about racing through a neighborhood. I'm just trying to head this off now.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Moto
Site Admin

Thanks.
Even the turbo Kizashi video was sort of a bad idea. Even though it was fun to watch.

Several of our members are either active duty police or private detectives and that is probably the case on most automotive forums. I'm sure they like a quick car just as much as the next guy, but they would probably be obligated to get in contact with your local law enforcement if they saw anyone do anything really stupid. (signage will give you away)

If I see another racing in traffic video the member will probably get banned. (This is partly to protect you) If you top out your car on a back road where you can see for miles I could care less, but if you can see other cars it isn't the time or place.

Sorry to be a fun killer, but I don't want to feel even partly responsible if someone gets hurt or killed.
metatrox

I myself have exceeded the 100mph mark in my Kizashi. This was on an open back road. I live in the middle of no where so its easy to find a several mile stretch with no other traffic.

I for one am VERY impressed at how well the car feels at this speed. I have taken several cars above to 100mph mark both on a track and back roads. None of them handled or felt as well as the Kizashi does. Not even my sport tuned Saleen Mustang. in fact the first time i met that mark in the Kizashi was on accident when i was heavy accelerating to get on the interstate. Didn't even know i was going that fast until i looked down.

I do agree with the others. I enjoy watching street racing videos. But would never video tape it and post it. Just looking for trouble. LOL

Plus there is a difference between speeding and accelerating VERY quickly. LOL
2010 SLS, Platinum Silver.
giankigreco

i forgot to tell you my uncle in southern jersey has about 4 acres of private property and thats where i have done it. calm down everyone.
will2k

Havn't really gone fast in the Kizashi, maybe 70mph.

Here in Australia they are very strict with speeding. Basically if you get caught doing 30mph over the speed limit you will instantly lose your licence for 3 months.

I've been 100mph twice on a highway though once with my Nissan Skyline and once with my other car which is basically a Pontiac G6.
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube