Finally spring; Kizashi in the sakura

Post videos and photos of your Kizashi.
KuroNekko

jono6406 wrote:By the way don't you love how the back windows go completely down.
Haha, yeah, but many Made in Japan Japanese cars (like the Kizashi) do that.
I remember having my German friend in the backseat of my old Mazda3 and he was surprised that the rear windows went all the way down. I guess German cars don't? My dad's Mexican-made Jetta TDI rear windows don't go all the way down.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

I had a friend that was in the back of my Mazda that freaked out that that the windows went all the way down. I forget exactly what she said, but it was something to do with child's safety.

My response... Just helping them out so they don't win Darwin award later in life anyway.
KuroNekko

Moto wrote:I had a friend that was in the back of my Mazda that freaked out that that the windows went all the way down. I forget exactly what she said, but it was something to do with child's safety.

My response... Just helping them out so they don't win Darwin award later in life anyway.
LOL, yeah. Not a big deal as these cars seem to all have the window override button which disables window control for all but the driver's.
You can roll down the window to a desired place and then hit the override button. This then prevents kids or pets from lowering or raising the window from the backseat door buttons.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Northernstar

nice photos!!
KIZFAN2

Looks really good. Wish I had a GTS :)
2011 Kizashi SX