ROAD/RACE-Expands its Offering of Wheels

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
ROCK

Just wanted to share that RRM is expanding its line of wheels available. We have our own label wheel but also XXR and ENKEI. We are slowly adding more wheels to the website and by no means are all of the wheels we have listed but there are more there now. We will be adding more virtually daily to the site. We know we will have great pricing and locals can really get a hookup so even if you do not see the wheel you like from RRM, ENKEI, or XXR, call us. Meantime check the site for updates. Tire packages are available as well and we carry all popular brands to match your budget. Here is the link. Call us for quotes, 10-5 PAC time. 562-906-0080. Even if you do not see it posted yet, we can get it!

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/stor ... x&cPath=53

ROAD/RACE:apimp:
Northernstar

Hey Rock, do you know the weight of the stock 18" wheel?
~tc~

Which year?

The press release said they trimmed 2 lbs PER WHEEL on the 2011's
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
Northernstar

mine's 2011 but i am not sure if it is the same for US and Canada
ROCK

Northernstar wrote:Hey Rock, do you know the weight of the stock 18" wheel?
I do not. The only I have has tires mounted on it. Remember we are adding more wheels and that includes the whole line from ENKEI. Just look at their site for now and then call us for the details. 10-5 PAC time 562-906-0080.

ROAD/RACE